Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Need help finding a cartoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Need help finding a cartoon!

I saw the fu*kin funniest cartoon about 10 minutes ago on the cartoon network (www.cartoonnetwork.com). It is called Bee Deviled Bruin. If any of you know where to dl this, let me know please ASAP.

Thanks,

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

just curios since im not in america..but i do have cartoon network here in japan.. is it that skinny black circular bug w/ wings? and has a big mouth..?

Comment

actually the cartoon is primarily about a family of bears. It is hilarious. The baby bear is like 3 times the size of the dad bear. The baby eats all the honey and it is about the dad trying to get some more honey from the bee hive even though his wife trys to tell him that there is some in the cabinet. The poor dad goes through so much shit it's amazing! You gotta love cartoons made back in the 50's....

Dimitri

Uhhh, Blades, not quite sure on that question. A bee is a skinny black (usually with yellow stripes) bug with wings (and a stinger ...) if that's your question. If it's not, sorry.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

You mean 40's. It's not on video or DVD or anything.

The Bee-Deviled Bruin
        Rel 5/14/49 - Prod 1084 - MPAA 12517 - MM
        Dir: Charles M. Jones - Story: Michael Maltese - Anim: Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan - Layout: Robert Gribbroek - Backgrounds: Peter Alvarado - Effects Anim: A.C. Gamer - VC: Mel Blanc - Music: Carl Stalling
        Additional VC: Billy Bletcher, Bea Benaderet, Stan Freberg.
        Video: None.

Comment

Isn't that a old Looney Tunes show? The mom wears a blue dress and the kid is an idiot. The dad is a psycho and is constantly beating his kid. That's part of WB's Looney Tunes program. Try looking at some best of Looney Tunes tapes to see if it's in there.

Jammrock

------------------
          Athlon 650, Biostar board, 128 MB PC133 (Crucial), G400 32 MB DH, SB Live! w/ Digital I/O, 10/100 NIC, lots of case fans, etc...
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

That's the one Jammrock! It's GREAT! I saw it last night for the first time and my roommate and I were busting up! I was laughing so hard I started crying!

Dimitri
            --- Albert Einstein

Comment

I see the revision is going well!
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i didnt read the "bee" part i only saw "Deviled Bruin" i think my eyes needs rest. And that is why my Q didnt make sense

btw.. no i didnt see that, would love to see it too though

[This message has been edited by blades (edited 25 May 2000).]

Comment

There's another another Looney Tune with those 3 bears where they rip on the Goldy Locks story. It's pretty damn funny.

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                  X