Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the person in this world that I hate the most is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the person in this world that I hate the most is....

A THIEF!

Sunday morning, I awoke to find that someone had broken into my wife's minivan and my company car
    They made off with a $300 vcr that I had just put in the van to bring to my brother-in laws house, a $150 Pentax camera, a Motorola cell phone, and a $100 pair of Oakley sunglasses
    Since my deductible is $300 and after they devaluate the merchandise, I'll get shxt!
    I hope if they do it again, I don't catch them because I'll be the one going to jail if you know what I mean
    jim
    PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
    128mb pc-100 cas 2
    Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
    Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
    SB Live!
    Winblows 98se & DX7
    and 384k DSL!

Sorry to hear that mate!

btw, did you have my PIII 1Ghz in there too?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Right what you got to do is have two thieves break in at the same time. They then scare each other and then shoot each other.
      You then save the tax payer a bit of money since the wankers don't have to be locked up for a few years.
      Apperantly in this country (Uk) Jack straw is thinking of letting the gits out so they can keep on Burgling in their free time.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

ah, yeah! I forgot about my new mobo and Athlon 1G
        PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
        128mb pc-100 cas 2
        Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
        Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
        SB Live!
        Winblows 98se & DX7
        and 384k DSL!

Comment

Working...
        X