X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Holly, open it up again ;-))

The monster thread

Jordâ„¢

Hey, you lazy *cough*fellow*cough*.... start another one and see if you can hit the sweet spot twice in a row...!

I've got plenty enough to do, thank you very much...
    Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
    -Jay Bulworth

Comment

[brag] Using 2 open windows in IE5 and 2 in NS 4.73 I got through most of the forums in a jiffy [brag]

But I did have help from Hunsow and Bixler... and supposedly you Holly, kissssssssss, thx

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jesus! How many posts in that thread? I wasn't around too much during that timeframe. I had taken a small break from MURC to play LOTS and LOTS of paintball

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The way I remember it, Dave, it was a self-challenge. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that someone had seen that some other forum regularly had threads with a lot of posts in, with 1000 posts not being as uncommon as you might expect.

So we decided to have our own 1000-post thread.

Frankly, it wasn't too easy; I think we're not the young whippersnappers we used to be ...

----------------------
          Holly
          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Well, I must admit something to ya all...
            I've just read the whole monster thread, g-string thread, the rope thread or what ever ya all have called!!!
            It took me somewhere around three hours to do it, and the most amazing thing is that I am absolutely PISSED for not reading those three (four?) pages that disintegrated and vanished in the endless sea of MURCer-MURCette-Baby MURCer jibberish...

What can I say?!? You guys are the best, and though I don't post regularly to this forum, you can always be sure that I'm watching your every post beacuse there's nothing like reading a few posts in "Da Box" when I'm feeling down!
            Hats of to Holly, Jorden, Rags, KvH, Maggi, Greebe, Paulcs, ALBPM, space7, Joel, Paddy, Stevec, Kruzin and all the others I can't remember or haven't had a chance to get to know them, but have contributed to this forum-phenomenon called MURC forums.
            Most of all, thanks to Ant for making this possible when he started the site...

I luv ya guys (and gals)!

OK... enough with the pathetics

Goc

Comment

Working...
            X