X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since it's quiet why did we ban do ron ron ronnie

You do ron ron ron
    you do ron ron
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Since it's quiet why did we ban do ron ron ronnie

Since theres nothin much happening we could have had a nice time sorting his computer out for him or taken him to friendly barbique.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Armed with ATI's latest announcement about W2K support, a nice, productive conversation with Ronnie might be fun.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
        128mb pc-100 cas 2
        Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
        Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
        SB Live!
        Winblows 98se & DX7
        and 384k DSL!

Comment

OH MY GOD!

How could i have missed that post!
          Jord, get hold of his IP and invite him over for another 'chat'. - i'll get my ribs out the freezer...
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Don't think that's possible, Pat. I do think he got the message from Ant for now. But it's not Monday yet, he may be back...

I just hope someone will point him to all the threads all over these fori depicting what ATI can't do... lol

Not even on HIS system !!

Jord.

Btw, I think Rags has his email... or had (it flooded!)
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

up

Comment

So now you're trying to bring on the trolling huh Holly? Aren't you the one who's supposed to try and prevent that? wink wink, nudge nudge...
                Primary System:
                MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                Seccondary System:
                Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                Tertiary system
                Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Working...
                X