Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fu*k SCHOOL!!!!!!! oh, and does it ever get any better!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fu*k SCHOOL!!!!!!! oh, and does it ever get any better!?!

Still, at least you have your AMD K7 700 to play with?

Perhaps you could do a Jorden?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Ahh, brings back memories of my college days. My freshman year, I didn't go to class if it rained - I got a 1.47 GPA that year... (graduated with a 3.1 tho!).

It gets better once you graduate and start geting paid for your time, not before.

Dimitri, I can see the thought process you went thru...

"Read boring books about dead people or make people dead on Matrox UT server. Boring books, kill people. Boring books, kill people. KILL PEOPLE!"

Being that you're in Cali, you fall into the jurisdiction of the United Victim States of America. I'm sure you could find a lawyer willing to take on your obvious case of civil rights abuse. After all, there WERE supposed to be class notes provided...
    PIII 550@605
    IWill Motherboard VD133
    VIA Chipset
    512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
    G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
    DirectX 8.0a
    SB Live! Value
    8x DVD (Toshiba)
    6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
    Intel Pro/100+ NIC
    3Com CMX Cable Modem
    Optiquest V95 19"
    HP 812C Color Ink Jet
    Microtek flatbed scanner
    Intellimouse Explorer
    Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
    AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

You thought you had a hard day? Yesterday I got paid for sitting on my butt backing up data and surfing the web. Blew up Win2k...again (4th time in 2 months, I'm just damn good at taking out Win2k). Reloaded it...again.

Got home from work, watched Gundam Wing, studied for my NT Workstation test on Thursday and then made fresh homemade Pizza from scratch. And to top off the day I watch Big Bad Mamma II...the worst movie ever made

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I saw a trailer for that Big Momma movie and the only thought that crossed my mind was "Why would anyone go see that turd of a movie?"

It was a trailer before Gladiator. If you haven't seen Gladiator, RUN, don't walk to the nearest theater showing it.

There's your answer, Dimitri - go see Gladiator (it's 2.5 hours so It'll keep you occupied for a while) and use the time to think up some excuse why you weren't able to work on your papers & take your tests.
        PIII 550@605
        IWill Motherboard VD133
        VIA Chipset
        512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
        DirectX 8.0a
        SB Live! Value
        8x DVD (Toshiba)
        6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
        Intel Pro/100+ NIC
        3Com CMX Cable Modem
        Optiquest V95 19"
        HP 812C Color Ink Jet
        Microtek flatbed scanner
        Intellimouse Explorer

Comment

Can't do that, Patrick... I don't have a big white phone
          Neither does Dimi, I guess...

Jord.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Been in college since the fall of 1990. All I have to show for it are a B.S., an M.S., and an ego that has been beaten like a rented mule. If I make my may graduation date in 2001, I'll have been in college for 11 years.

Next time you feel a wee bit depressed, just thinka ol' Charlie, rotting away in the basement of MSU...
            System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

Would that be the K7 700 I recently destroyed Pat? hehe I use that shit as a paper weight now and I'm not happy about it. I'm using a P2 233....

Saw Gladiator and it absolutely ROCKED!!! GREAT movie!!!

Yeah, Jord's right. Fresh out of white phones. I installed my last spare one yesterday at my buddies house over at MSU, right Charlie? LOL

Dimitri who is now VERY tired and living off of some coffee over a class he doesn't give a shit about in the first place!
              "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
              --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I AM GLADIATOR!!!!

Really?

No, but it was a cool flick.

I LOVED Gladiator. Definately a vent flick.

Battlefield Earth comes out this weekend in the States, it could be good, then Dinasour (may go just for the visuals...) the week after. Then Mission: Impossible 2 and Shanghi Noon the week after...then there's Gone in 60 Seconds, Titan A.E., The Patriot, etc. Going to be a good movie season for us in the US and Canukia.

ahartman,

You are thinking of a different movie. Big Bad Momma II is a REALLY BAD 80's flick about a group of all female bank robbers during the Great Depression in the 30's. It was on the Action Channel last night. If you ever get the chance to see this movie...DON'T!

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

You're right - I was talking about that new Martin Lawrence movie where he transforms himself into a big black lady to trap some criminals. Looked horrible - avoid it like the plague.
                  PIII 550@605
                  IWill Motherboard VD133
                  VIA Chipset
                  512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
                  DirectX 8.0a
                  SB Live! Value
                  8x DVD (Toshiba)
                  6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
                  Intel Pro/100+ NIC
                  3Com CMX Cable Modem
                  Optiquest V95 19"
                  HP 812C Color Ink Jet
                  Microtek flatbed scanner
                  Intellimouse Explorer

Comment

I just got raped by my exam!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAA!!!! (insert appropriate face here....)

Dimitri who didn't even get to sit next to a hot girl when gettin raped by the exam!
                    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

(insert appropriate face here....)
                      How about your favorite?

Jord

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 09 May 2000).]
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT THOSE FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dimitri
                        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Fu*k SCHOOL!!!!!!! oh, and does it ever get any better!?!

Now Jord, who's day sucks worse! LOL

It is now 4:54AM on Tuesday morning. I have been awake since 9AM Monday morning. I have an exam today at 12:30 in the afternoon. I was supposed to have read 3 books and then a course reader. I haven't even bought the reader and I have only read about 70 pages of one of the books.... hehe I'm screwed! This class was supposed to have lecture notes for it so I didn't bother with my own notes and promptly fell asleep as the prof is a femi-nazi (my appologies to anyone here who is a femi-nazi if anyone) who can't teach to save her a$$!!! It is the most boring class ever! Anyway, so I get my lazy a$$ up the other day to go pick up some lecture notes and whaddya know, no friggin lecture notes!!! Hmmm, so much for that idea.

Oh, did I mention that I have a paper due in the same class on Thursday too!?! And this is a north campus class (social science class)!!!

I was up so early this morning (obviously since I haven't slept yet) that I could hear/see the newspaper guy trying to throw the newspaper on to the third floor balcony where I live (I believe that would be the 4th floor for your Jord and it took him about 6 trys!

Dimitri, who is sick of his Anthropology: culture and communication class!!!

Rant is over, thank you for listening...
                          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Gladiator saw it sat it rocked.

Going to see battlefield earth this sat (after recovering from toxic wasteland night at the carnival. (Goth night at an underground bar I go to this week’s theme is gas masks and toxic waste hehe.)
                            msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                            it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Ouch Dim!

oh btw,
                              as we are talkin about exams, I passed that Reproduction one!!!!

God knows how (white phone again!)

well,
                              such is life.

ps. I am sooo sorry to hear about the K7 (he he he)
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                              X