Brief Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief Goodbye

Logging on for the last time before the move... My PC's been stripped bare already, with only the monitor and the keyboard/mouse still attached. All the rest is packed and ready for moving to my flat.

Because I don't have a modem-connection there yet (no phone) I won't be online for some time. Hopefully I'll have some sort of connection back on Monday.

So keep the forums nice and tidy. For the UT'ers out there: Have fun and blast one for me.

I'll be back. Just don't know when.

Dada, Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

See ya later bud

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Take care mate!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

so long, farewell, alfriedelwhat-not, good byeeeeeeee....
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

He's gone? Quick, let's shred the place!
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Adios Amoeba!!!!

Ok Jordene is gone lets have some fun...LOL

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 05 May 2000).]
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

He's gone? Quick, let's shred the place!
              *cough* Errr, xortam.... perhaps you might want to consider turning away from the Dark Side, just for the moment.... Or have you forgotten that Jord is not The Boss of You...?

---------------------
              The Boss of You
              Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
              -Jay Bulworth

Comment

No, no, Swampy, his period key isn't stuck. It's just that "sensitive, romantic, European man" way of talking, complete with sighs and staring off into the middle distant sky, translated into text.

Other than that thing a ma jig on your com port, what else woudl you need?
                Oh, now <u>surely</u> you know better than to ask a man such a question on a forum where his fiancee hangs out--- especially when there's an ocean between them.

<u>You</u>, though, might need to do something about that little spot of dyslexia ("woudl"?) ...

------------------------
                Holly

Comment

Hey Swampy - do you actually own any matrox stuff, or do you just like the company?

------------------
                  Cheers,
                  Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Swamplady----> Isn't that a character off of Days of Our Lives?

Comment

'Days Of Our Lives' Now that is one pathetic program - comes nowhere NEAR Neighbours or especially Eastenders. (UK only people here I think will agree)

------------------
                      Cheers,
                      Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Au contraire, Steve... EastEnders at least is very popular on a local Public Television station here in NYC... the show has a magazine as well, I think, and is a major source of funding during their pledge drives.

But since I gave up soaps a looong time ago, I don't even have $0.02 cents of opinion to contribute (whew!) .

--------------------
                        Holly

Comment

Welp, I just finished my move. Nice new place. FInally have my comp in the living room so I can enjoy my brand new TV http://www.toshiba.com/tacp/hdtv/TN50X81.html And chilling. No pics as my desk is still horribly clean. But good luck Jord! I woulda sent the van, but that treck across the ocean might have ruined it.

[This message has been edited by Genom (edited 07 May 2000).]
                          A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss, SwAmPlAdY. Thank you for telling us of such an important event in your personal life. My deepest sympathies are with you.

---------------------
                            Holly, who unfortunately still can't help with any questions about soap operas...
                            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Oh SwAmPy, my condolences to you and your lovely daughter. I wondered why I haven't heard from either of you for awhile.

Paul
                              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                              X