• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter

To any MURCer that is of orthodox religion
    (I think we're about five)

Well, I'm not but Happy Easter anyway

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Er I think you'll find it was last weekend.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I second that (or maybe it's third that in this case) andrei! Happy Easter to any orthodox people! I guess there's only 2 orthodox people left now?

Dimitri

------------------
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Happy Easter. I am armenian, but I am not in the majority's that are Orthodox, I'm Catholic. But Haapy Easter as well.
          My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
          --------------
          I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
          (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

happy easter, now what did you do ojn easter sunday?

for me it was just another day of shoot the t in the head with a aug in counter strike.
            msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
            it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

It wasn't Sunday, it was Saturday night. As for what I did Sunday night, I spent it in hospital, ten hours of intensive care

(just andrei using his middle name, waiting for that special something)

[This message has been edited by Aurel (edited 04 May 2000).]

Comment

Working...
              X