Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If at 100 you get branded, what happens at 1000 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If at 100 you get branded, what happens at 1000 ?

Wondering if I should make the step ?

[This message has been edited by andrei (edited 28 April 2000).]

i dont think so, i mean.... look at Jorden. Do you want to end up like him?

Comment

LOL<... or worse... like Paulcs?
      When I chose to go out
      I always leave the light on
      when I have to stay in,
      you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
      now that I'm living on my own,
      and while they've never been more right,
      can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

I think I'll keep the thousandth post for something special

Comment

That's a scarry sight for someone that looks for the first time at his profile (not my case)

[This message has been edited by Aurel (edited 29 April 2000).]

Comment

Dunno about 1000, but at 2000 you're supposed to clean up your desk.

Comment

aurel: lol, in that case, you won't see andrei reply to this thread until he find something 'special' elsewhere. :P
              Glarec
              ------
              bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

My Goodness! paulcs, that's insane! I just did a quick total of the current number of posts on the board, you have approxamately 10% of the TOTAL posts on the MURC EVER!!
                I'm not sure whether an award is in order or a good beating to the head. Or better yet, maybe we should just mercilessly taunt you in an outrageuos french accent!(sorry, just watched holy grail again the other day )
                Primary System:
                MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
                120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
                Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
                Seccondary System:
                Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
                3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
                Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
                Tertiary system
                Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
                Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Guys, tip of the week: wait for the server to crash and at the same moment make a post... that's how Paulcs got his 10,000 extra posts

In real posting life he's at his 900+

Jord, way past cleaning his desk, disassembling it now.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 03 May 2000).]
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                  X