Mistake? or am I smokin crack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake? or am I smokin crack?

Ok, have you all seen the previews for that new movie Rules of Engagement (damn, I actually had to check moviephone.com to remember the name of it. DOH!)? During the entire length of the preview, they play the themetrack from the movie Crimson Tide!!! WTF!?! They don't use the music that I noticed in the movie, but it's the entire background for the trailer? If you haven't seen it, you can view the trailer at (sorry, I forgot how to write webpages so here's teh long way) http://www.rulesmovie.com/framesets2.html

What's the deal? I personally liked Crimson Tide a hell of a lot better than I liked Rules of E. and I don't like seeing it stealing better movies music. Ok, I think I have my bitching out of my system for a while.

What do you think?

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

The same thing was done with Power of Virtue I think that was the name of that movie, during a trailer they were playing the music from 1994's Stargate. I seriously doubt it's stealing. I am sure to use the music the company needs the rights to use it.

Comment

I am sure it's quite a little earner for the company
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
      X