X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Posts!

------------------
    PIII450@558, ABIT BX6-2, 256RAM, G400MAX, SBLIVE, HOTROD-UDMA66

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

1160...???

Comment

15 ???

Comment

Brag brag ... 2563 ??
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

slow poster...178 posts since 21st of november 1999
          I notice that after the first 100 posts, posting seems to come easier, to me at least

Frankfurt
          Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
          WinXP Professional SP1
          Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
          3COM 905C

Comment

651 + 379

Hey, Ragamuffin! (just wanted to say that )

Anybody want to join me in killing Jord? You don't see the <u>other</u> old-timers that have been *cough*lucky enough to never lose their nick in a server crash*cough* coming into these threads and lording it over the rest of us...

Anyway, congrats, Guru!!! (This seems to be the "new traditional" Cerermony Upon Ascension To MURCer-hood... a bunch of long-term MURC-ers post the much higher number of posts that they have, a couple of minis wistfully post their 3 chest hairs, and Jord bounds in and makes us all look like wimps. So consider yourself duly welcomed to the "Big Kids Table". It's just as silly here, in case you hadn't noticed-- )

-----------------------
            Holly
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

After seeing Paulcs his score who wants to try to get better??

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Since when are number of posts a score?

Comment

just out of curiosity.. where can i find out how many posts i have made in the past anyway? i can't find that in my profile

*scratch*

thanx in advance
                  Glarec
                  ------
                  bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

errr.. n/m.. i found out by doing a search for my name

Glarec
                    ------
                    bp6-(2)433(oc488) celerons, g400max, ibm ultra scsi 9.1g, sb-live value, hitachi ss-753 19", plextor 32x, etc, etc, etc...

Comment

glarec, you must mean that you went into your profile from the link at the top of most pages (the <u>edit</u> profile link).

To see how many posts you have, go to any of your posts and click on the little icon above it which gives you the ToolTip "Click Here to See the Profile for glarec".

Your profile as it is seen by others will open in a new window, and it includes your total number of posts.

--------------------
                      Holly
                      Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                      -Jay Bulworth

Comment

*blush* actually.. i didn't even noticed these little icons on top of each post. i just did a search using the search engine for murc and search the number of occurence of my handle.. of course i soon learned that it wasn't accurate because it only tells me how many topics i've posted to.

anyway.. found the icon you are talking about and just found out i have 97 posts (well.. 98 after this one ) so i am going to be a true murcer soon!!!!!

thanx

------------------
                        Glarec
                        ------

Glarec
                        ------

Comment

Working...
                        X