• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Local

Ofcourse Ant,

Are you paying?

Although I must say there's no real strong beer there
    Our award winning Kimberley Classic 4.8% ABV provides a moreish hoppy ale, whilst Kimberley Best Bitter 3.9A% ABV is a beautifully balanced brew with good bitterness Kimberley Best Mild 3.1% ABV is a rich ruby traditonal Mild with nutty and roast malt flavours.

Our seaonal range feature such repeated favourites as Guzzling Goose 4.4%, Peddler's Pride 4.3%, Guinea Gold 4.5%, Frolicking Farmer 4.2% and Rocking Rudolph 5.0%.

2000 sees the introduction of several new cask ales such as Old Kim 4.5%, Original Gravity 4.1%, and Vintage 1832 4.6% which will enhance the choice of our existing winners.
    The highest is 5% ABV? I'm drinking my Oranjeboom (previous called Skol btw) and that's 5% ABV already

So after the recent beer, scotch, cheese and grizzly threads we now go into the Pub-thread? Okay

Jord.

Jordâ„¢

Don't think much to Kimberley but the Rocking Rudolph they had on over Xmas was superb

Comment

No Stout? No other strong beers?

Okay, do me a Rudolph then. I just hope for your sake that it foams
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Anyone got an id I can borrow?

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

LOL Dimitri
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Ouch, that looks like it can seriously distract from boring things, like work, on a hot summer afternoon...

Right, I'll have two please...

And like Jord wrote:

> I just hope for your sake that it foams

And is below room temperature...

Cheers,
            Martin

Comment

Hey up is Ant out on a twelve hour binge?

Takes me back to the end of term student days. Can't hack it out now.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

mmmmmmm.
                I'm in the mood now lads. off to the realpub.

Wanna come Dimitri?
                I can tell them you are my son...
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'll be right over Patrick...

Dimitri
                  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                  --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

That's really cool Ant. Quite a history for that establishment.

But chile in England!!! They did spell it wrong on their menu (chilli). I can only imagine what it's like...LOL.

I bet they don't have any New Mexico Green Chile. If you want email me and I'll send a New Mexico care package.

Paul
                    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Chilli is spelled right in English English, Pauly. Maybe that you old Americans ought to update your language once in a while

Martin: Let's have the whole barrel. But yes, only if it's below room temperature, say a cool 5 to 7C

Dimi: You wouldn't be served other than water on the rocks anyway

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

In my part of the world it's spelled "Chile" Spanish/English any thing else just ain't the Real Thing.

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Chile bah, try real Scotch Bonnet peppers, now that both hot and flavourful
                          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Ah!!! Hot foods are my favorite. And yes I know Scotch Bonnets very well. I'm on the verge, wheather permiting to move my Habanero, Jalepeno and Green Chile plants outside. I sprouted them indoors over the past couple months. I should be enjoying fresh Jalepenos in about a month, won't be till August for the others

Here's a good Salsa recipe - Darth's favorite

Three fresh ripe Roma tomatoes, a quarter to half a white onion, two fresh Jalepenos or(half a Habanero), a pinch of salt, a bit of lemon or lime juice and a handful of fresh Cilantro.

I just cut everything into small chunks (remove seeds from peppers), squeeze a little bit of the lime or lemon juice over everything, throw in the Cilantro and salt and chop with a hand powered Salsa Maker or food processor.
                            This makes a nice bowlfull that will keep 2-4 people busy drinking for awhile

Paul

Comment

My Local

Hey the pub where we go drinking after (and quite often during) work just went online
                              http://www.triptojerusalem.com/

Anyone want to join me in a virtual pint

Comment

Working...
                              X