Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.U.A.D.D.I.B.: Mechanical Upgraded Android Designed for Dangerous Infiltration ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.U.A.D.D.I.B.: Mechanical Upgraded Android Designed for Dangerous Infiltration ...

M.U.A.D.D.I.B.: Mechanical Upgraded Android Designed for Dangerous Infiltration and Battle

Check out this page and post your results if you want. I just thought it was hilarious....
    http://www.brunching.com/cgi/toy-cyb...nym=Muad%27Dib

Some other names that I have come up with (descriptions after).

Randall (roommate): R.A.N.D.A.L.L.: Robotic Artificial Neohuman Designed for Assassination and Logical Learning

Long (another roommate): L.O.N.G.: Lifeform Optimized for Nocturnal Gratification

Rex (yet another roommate): R.E.X.: Replicant Engineered for eXecution

Joon[bug]] (yes, you guessed it, a roommate): J.O.O.N.B.U.G.: Journeying Obedient Organism Normally for Battle and Ultimate Gratification

Victor (I'm not even saying it this time): V.I.C.T.O.R.: Vigilant Intelligent Construct Trained for Observation and Repair

Dimitri: D.I.M.I.T.R.I.: Digital Intelligent Machine Intended for Terran Repair and Infiltration

Howard (cousin): H.O.W.A.R.D.: Hydraulic Obedient Worker Assembled for Repair and Destruction

George (Dad): G.E.O.R.G.E.: General Entity Optimized for Repair and Galactic Exploration

Lil (grandma on my mom's side): L.I.L.L.I.A.N.: Lifelike Intelligent Lifeform Limited to Infiltration and Accurate Nullification NOT QUITE

Amy (my "psuedo" cousin): A.M.Y.: Artificial Mechanical Youth

Jorden (hehe ): J.O.R.D.E.N.: Journeying Obedient Replicant Designed for Exploration and Nullification

Ok, that's it for me. Some are really great.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

J.O.R.D.: Judge Optimized for Repair and Destruction

When I chose to go out
    I always leave the light on
    when I have to stay in,
    you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
    now that I'm living on my own,
    and while they've never been more right,
    can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

Something he'll never say:

K.R.U.Z.I.N.: Kinetic Replicant Used for Zealous Infiltration and Nullification
      K.E.N.N.Y.: Knight Engineered for Nullification and Nocturnal Yardwork

Sorry Kruzin

Holly?
      M.O.T.U.B.: Machine Optimized for Troubleshooting and Ultimate Battle
      H.O.L.L.Y.: Humanoid Optimized for Learning and Logical Yardwork
      K.R.U.N.C.H.: Kinetic Robotic Unit Normally for Calculation and Harm
      B.E.R.R.I.: Biomechanical Electronic Replicant Responsible for Infiltration

R.O.F.L.: Robotic Obedient Fighting Lifeform
      R.O.F.L.M.A.O.: Robotic Obedient Facsimile Limited to Mathematics and Accurate Observation

Never ever using that again

Jord(en)

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Digital
        unreal
        Robot
        aiming
        Nuclear
        gun
        On
        [Matrox
        U]users

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO[MU] (edited 04 April 2000).]
        PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
        128mb pc-100 cas 2
        Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
        Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
        SB Live!
        Winblows 98se & DX7
        and 384k DSL!

Comment

actually, it should read:

D.U.R.A.N.G.O.: Digital Upgraded Replicant Assembled for Nullification and Galactic Observation

lol.

Dimitri
          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

M.A.T.R.O.X.: Mechanical Android Trained for Repair and Online eXecution

That's true... to a point... when's the repiar due?

U.S.E.R.S.: Unit Skilled in Efficient Repair and Sabotage

Okay, so that's us... give us a GeForce and we'll sabotage it

R.E.S.O.U.R.C.: Robotic Electronic Soldier Optimized for Ultimate Repair and Calculation

Sorry, the acronymer only takes 7 letters... But we're soldiers alright

C.E.N.T.R.E.: Cybernetic Electronic Neohuman Trained for Repair and Exploration

Neohuman right??

M.U.R.C.: Mechanical Unit Responsible for Calculation

Errrm, true... but with flaws in the server

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey Jord, stop screwing around here and help me fix my bios. I doubt this thread will be going anywhere for a while. How bout a little online chat over in GH where my post is? I can't ICQ you without a comp....

Grrrr (my attitude at the moment - not at anyone in particular mind you) G.R.R.R.R.R.: General Robotic Replicant Responsible for Repair and Reasoning

Dimitri
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

It would be kind of silent all of a sudden on my ICQ

But I have already helped you out, as far as I could, Dimi.

And posted it to Greebe, The Man when it comes to Athlons and their mobo's.

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yeah, thanks Jord. I posted this prolly when you were posting in my other thread. Well anyways, back to the fun stuff....

Greebe (the man): G.R.E.E.B.E.: General Replicant Engineered for Efficient Battle and Exploration

lol. Dimitri

Ok, now that my system is back up and running (which I owe entirely to my roommate - Long) ... Bixler: B.I.X.L.E.R.: Biomechanical Individual eXperienced in Logical Exploration and Repair

lol

[This message has been edited by Muad'Dib (edited 05 April 2000).]
                  --- Albert Einstein

Comment

This is too cool.

T.H.U.N.D.R.: Transforming Humanoid Used for Nocturnal Destruction and Repair
                    C.H.E.Z.: Construct Hardwired for Exploration and Zoology

On a similar, but yet completely different item, have you found out your Wu name? http://www.recordstore.com/cgi-bin/wuname/wuname.pl

Comment

What's up with that "yardwork" thing....???

Euuuuuuuuuw!!

---------------------
                      Holly

Comment

WOW!!!

it´s good to know that i´m a
                        "Digital Electronic Accurate Battle and Repair Unit"

Accurate Repair unit???????? they must be joking

Comment

H.I.M.S.E.L.F.: Hydraulic Intelligent Machine Skilled in Exploration and Logical Fighting

Heheh.

Comment

Hey, uh, Thunderchaz. How the hell did I end up with
                            HOMICIDAL TERRAHAWK
                            !?! I'm one of the most passive people I know!!! lol What is a "MU" name anyway?

Dimitri

--- Albert Einstein

Comment

The http://www.recordstore.com/cgi-bin/wuname/wuname.pl is for the rap group The Wu-Tang Clan. Everybody has their own rap name, and this is a perl script to be assigned your "Wu" name.

One of my ol' buddies in the Marines also got Homicidal Terrahawk, and it is quite appropriate for him. I dunno how your name also mapped to it, but I have seen some double hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X