Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello!Everyone on the Topic!I'm come form Taiwan,And my English isn't good...Ha!Thanks

Hello.
    Welcome.
    First thing to learn about this place is that the we like to keep on topic. Please feel free to post any questions or answers about Matrox related hardware here.

But if you just want to chat about nothing in general (as this post seems to be), the place to do that is in the "Soapbox" forum. Just go to the bottom of this page, select "Soapbox" from the Hop To selections, and post away

And never worry about your language skills with us. We have posters from all over the world here, and don't expect English to be everyone's first tounge (you will often see a thread switch languages when a few people from the same part of the globe show up).

(this thread has been relocated to the Soapbox forum)
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Welcome Eric

I hope you enjoy this site as much as most of us do.

Kuzin,

I really think the way you handled this post was abolutely excellent. Normally I'd tell you on ICQ but I still have major problems iwth it, Oh well, maybe someday

Dave

------------------
      I can never think of a good signature...~

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Dave,

I think Kruzin must have had his Ovaltine tonight

Rags

Comment

Erm....ya...*cough* Ovaltine *cough* ...that must be it =P

Actually, I have to balance it out somewhere. I try to be a nice guy around here for the most part...but I rile em up on a couple other boards out there still. I had just gotten finished with a "less friendly" post over at SysOpt.com, and this was just my way of balancing out the carma

(BTW, that thread at sysopt is here http://www.sysopt.com/forum/Forum4/HTML/002052-2.html (2pager) if any of ya wanna chime in )
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hello, Eric!!

Welcome in!!!

My name is Holly, and I will be your guide during your time here on The Soap Box, or TSB, or The 'Box, as it is known.

Just drop on in anywhere, and be friendly (as you are, posting a "Hello" thread) and you'll be fine.

Kruzin, you read my mind... glad I didn't have to ask where you were breathing fire before your "karma balancing" (don't tell anyone, but I kinda miss watching you in action since that long-ago day I ran into you in the Shark Tank )...

--------------------
            Holly
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Hey Kruze,

Your rig rules, man!!! I checked out the thread on sysopt.com and WOW - I wish I had the moolah to get me a 19" or 21" monitor and have me some dualhead action in Startrek Armada! Dat mutha blows HUGE salty chunks, baby!!

Oh, you have my permission to flame some nVidia A**E! :-)
              Get at it boy!
              Cheers,

Jake
              Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
              ----------------------
              Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

Just read the thread, KK...

<font size=5 font color=green><center>You <u>go</u>, boy!!!</font></center>

Wish I had something to contribute a bit more pertinent than moral support, or I'd be happy to pop BBA one on your behalf (for the honor of the MURC, of course... )

But you're doing a fine job, did I count 2 new MURCers resulting from your efforts?

Cool, dude!!

-----------------------
                Holly

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 14 April 2000).]

Comment

To point out the other languages:

Ik kan zo Nederlands praten tegen Martin of Hunsow, als we dat willen

Holly verstaat er toch nog niet zoveel van

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hello Eric Fang. Like Kruzin said, don't worry about your English skills. Lot's of folks here born and raised with English and still have trouble with it!
                    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                    Matrox P
                    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                    LianLiPC70

Comment

Hi Eric !
                      Don't worry about your english ,as everybody has told you before. I'm french, and nobody ever did me a remark about my english level... (which of course doesn't matter much when quoting benchmark numbers ;-) )

------------------
                      Corwin the Brute

Corwin the Brute

Comment

Jorden,

Would you like me to translate that for her ?

Pertti

Comment

Nee, nouja, als je wilt Pertii
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

&#60;snort&#62; Very funny, you two

----------------
                            Holly

Comment

Weten we

Zeg Pertti, hoe vertalen we dit??

Jord