X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Greebe!!

Hi Mike,

A classy Happy Birthday thread?

(okay, let's see if I can still do it...)

<font size=5><font color=#FF7F00><center><blink>!! Happy 38th Birthday Mike !!</blink></center></font></font>

Jorden.

Jordâ„¢

Ya, Happy Birthday!!!! He's only 38...LOL

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 14 April 2000).]
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

<FONT SIZE=5>Happy B-Day, Greebe !!!<FONT SIZE=2>

Hope you don't mind that I stole your code Maggi I'm still an HTML newbie.
      Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
      CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
      Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

What about me...my birthdays on april 14th too
        Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
        WinXP Professional SP1
        Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
        3COM 905C

Comment

<center> </center>

<center><font size=5 font color=#FFD700>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!!</FONT></CENTER>

<CENTER> </center>

Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 14 April 2000).]
          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

wow... she loves you, Mike
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Wow, 38. It makes me feel so young again... Have a good one. Drinks on me (assuming there aren't too many of them... hehe).

Dimitri
              "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
              --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Gawd, you are old

J/K HAPPY B-Day, Mike!

Rags

Comment

<cheese alert> well, i think its an honor to share this birthdate with a guy like you </cheese alert>
                  Have a great time and dont enjoy it too much

Frankfurt
                  Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
                  WinXP Professional SP1
                  Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
                  3COM 905C

Comment

yeah, happy Bday Frankfurt, you deserve it too

Comment

Well thank you all!
                      at least I don't feel old... was playing UT at noon today! and yet nobody was on the server (except for "Spinners" buddies, Larry, his brother Daryl and his other brother Daryl
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Greebe is DA MAN!

Comment

They ain't my brothers Greebe, they're my distant cousins...LOL

Paul
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I sent this to Mike last night, but I'll re-post it here, just cause we all deserve a little eye candy now and then
                            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                            X