Feathers (or, How Cool Is My Baby?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feathers (or, How Cool Is My Baby?)

Many of you MURCers and minis are absolutely great guys (with the occasional gal thrown in), without question, don't think I don't know that, but...

<center><font size=5 font color="green"><u>Jorden is the most wonderful man in the world.
    Period.</center></u></font>

Got a simple message today:
    Hi Hol,

You can come next Saturday if you want to, for I have the keys by tomorrow )

So it's now really on!!

Come!

Jord.
    "Come!"....

...This man has gotten a new job, to be able to sign surety for my non-Dutch-speaking (therefore non-working) self;
    ...This man has left his family home and gotten a new flat (which the precious keys are to), so that I will have an address from which I can register to work (when I can);
    ...This man has turned his life inside out, for a woman he's only spent 10 days with IRL... and that woman is ME (of all people)!!!!

Do you have <u>any idea</u> how extremely
    • humbled;
    • proud;
    • loved
    I feel at this moment??

Yeah, he's not perfect, yeah, he can really tick me off at times, and yeah, we have been known to have some rather serious errrr, "differences of opinion" .

But all you guys who want a lover (or have one), take a tip from this lesson in "How To Make Your Love Feel Like the Queen (or King) of the World, AND PD Clever To Have Chosen <u>YOU</u>".

<u>Show her or him how much you care for them</u>... do something real for them, that means something important.

And remember how lucky you are to be able to look in her or his eyes when you want to, to see them smile, to kiss them hello when you come in, and goodbye when they go out.... 'cause it's a lot harder loving someone when you can't.

I won't make it to Holland on Saturday .
    But soon, very soon now.

And all because two people bought a videocard with a bum ICD, because Ant is the second coolest guy in the world, because some women are really stupid, because Jord and I are both ridiculously brave/reckless and insanely stubborn...

... and because I know how to recognize the love of my life when he's staring at me with big gray-blue eyes from the bottom of the bargain bin! (Have I mentioned that I'm pd clever? )

Thank you, Jorden... you really are the best!

-----------------------
    Holly Elizabeth Bostick

[This message has been edited by HollyBerri (edited 05 April 2000).]

One more and I fly away... (wasn't that that other song?)

Just been to the other end of the forum to pick up my other message to some people.

"To the truckload of friends out there: I'll be moving within the next 2 weeks, and could use your help. So pick a plane and fly over and help me out

Jord, getting the keys to <u>their</u> flat tomorrow, Yippie!! Beer's on me, as I'll stick with cola "

Say H.E.B., what was it again about errrm not discussing our relationship on these boards??

Jorden Johan van der Elst ... sigh...
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Man, this is better than those web-cam websites!

I got a cavity just reading that syrupy drivel...

Having just moved in with my girlfriend, I can say prepare for major changes - almost all good, but very different. You no longer have 'your stuff' or 'your space'... It's now 'our stuff' and 'our space'.

Congrats & good luck!

[This message has been edited by ahartman (edited 05 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by ahartman (edited 05 April 2000).]
      PIII 550@605
      IWill Motherboard VD133
      VIA Chipset
      512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
      G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
      DirectX 8.0a
      SB Live! Value
      8x DVD (Toshiba)
      6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
      Intel Pro/100+ NIC
      3Com CMX Cable Modem
      Optiquest V95 19"
      HP 812C Color Ink Jet
      Microtek flatbed scanner
      Intellimouse Explorer
      Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
      AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Congrats on the new place to both of you (and all the other stuff too ??? )!!!

"To the truckload of friends out there: I'll be moving within the next 2 weeks, and could use your help. So pick a plane and fly over and help me out"
        Hmmm, I'm fairly young and remotely strong so as long as I don't need to move any monitors bigger than 21 inch, I would be there (if I was in the neighborhood). Oh well, sorry buddy, can't really help you here in California. lol

Dimitri
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I know exactly what you mean Holly!

I'm happy for you (and you too Jord)!
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Love, a zero score in tennis, or...

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
            --------------------------------------------

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."

Woodrow Wyatt, British journalist, at the age of 63.

MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
            Matrox P
            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
            LianLiPC70

Comment

You guys make me feel warm all over
              good luck to ya !
              PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
              128mb pc-100 cas 2
              Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
              Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
              SB Live!
              Winblows 98se & DX7
              and 384k DSL!

Comment

Wow, congrats and all that stuff.

I cannot understand though why isn't it the other way around, Jorden moving to the States.

He speaks English but Holly can't speak Dutch.

Comment

Working...
                X