I am still there!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still there!!!

Sorry every body. My diparition for some times was for study perpuss. Is not alredy finish but now I cant type more often. I hope that every body have remarked my disparition.
    My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
    --------------
    I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
    (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
    Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Space7 is back!

I was wondering where you were.

While you were gone, Kruzin was named moderator of the Matrox Hardware forum. We had a couple of malcontents get a little out of hand. And Matrox released drivers for Windows 9X, NT, and 2000.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Moderator ? When I see how many post he relocated. No.. Better name for him. The relocator
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

still wondering what a diparition is

Welcome back Spacey
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

And when "relocator" does not work, he will become the "terminator" </a>

Jorden, diparition is on the hard drive right after the "C" partition and just before the "E" one.

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 02 December 1999).]
          MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
          Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
          512MB regular Crucial PC2100
          Matrox P
          X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
          LianLiPC70

Comment

Okay, so what's disparition then??

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Nice to see you, space.... it's just not quite the same without you around... (but don't anybody ask me to explain that )

How did the test go???

----------------------
              Holly

Comment

hey space, i found a way to support your G400 smoking habit! AND ITS THE GOOD SHIT! G400 MAX's for $205 (US). They are even FRENCH!

LOL

------------------
                &lt;/list&gt;
                PIII 450 @ 464
                generic BX6 motherboard
                G400 MAX : )
                Maxtor 13 gig UDMA 33
                Maxtor 13 gig UDMA 66
                Creative 36x CD-ROM
                HP 2x2x6x CD-RW
                64 megs PC100 RAM
                Intel 10/100
                Soundblaster 32 AWE
                DiamondMAX 56k
                Logitech Wireless Desktop (best $50 ive ever spent)
                4 large fans.

Comment

Glad to have you back space
                  I was wondering why things were getting kind of quiet compared to before.

Comment

Since he posted it it's gone quiet again
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry another exam to go in 1 week I will be perfect.

Osho
                      --------------

Comment

Darn...I just realized Space7 has disappeared again!!

Comment

good luck space. Exams are bitches. You should take my approach and not study for them..... lol

Dimitri
                          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
                          X