Did I tell you guys (and gals) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I tell you guys (and gals) ?

That 21" sony monitor I got for free from my "junkyard" here on campus works!!! I'm so happy. It has those weird RGB connectors though so I have to get some adaptors and solder them on my newly destroyed monitor cable... hehe Maybe if I don't get to that before the weekend, you'll get pictures of that too for the messy desk award.

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Just watch what you touch in and around there....
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

That's what she said.
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Let me clarify. I meant the monitor.
        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

congrats dimitri...just remember, i still have (theoretically) more desk space than you

[This message has been edited by Frankfurt (edited 06 April 2000).]
          Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
          WinXP Professional SP1
          Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
          3COM 905C

Comment

Working...
          X