Oh dear... he's back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear... he's back..

Sorry for not posting for a while. I am on holliday in Newtownards Co. Down.

quick question,
    anybody know a relatively cheap place to buy DVDs on the net?

Cheers,

PAtrick
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Anybody there?

(not that i am being impatient, but i only need 9 more posts!)
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i dont know if they are cheap as i have never bought anything online, but you could try dvd.com (hell im not even sure that the website sells DVD), if that doesnt work, try amazon.com, or if you are a canadian (i dont imagine you are) try chapters.ca

Frankfurt
      Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
      WinXP Professional SP1
      Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
      3COM 905C

Comment

I'm ordering though www.dvdexpress.com; the prices are at last competitive, the service is friendly and the delivery prompt. I'm ordering there for nearly 18 month now on a regular basis, and there was never any kind of trouble.

Try to avoid reel.com, I did one order with them, and even though all items where listed as "avaible" on their web-page, they broke the order up into three packages that arrived over 2 month ...

Comment

cheers, I am just trying to avoid paying £15-£25 for a DVD!

I have seen them advertised for $15-$25 (US)

Comment

A buddy of mine rents them from www.netflix.com

Don't know if rental is good enough - from what I understand, you rent the movies, you get them in a couple of days and you keep them as long as you want. When you return them (postage pre-paid), you can get more.

Don't know if they send to the UK, though. Give the web site a look-see - it might be an alternative.
            PIII 550@605
            IWill Motherboard VD133
            VIA Chipset
            512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
            G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
            DirectX 8.0a
            SB Live! Value
            8x DVD (Toshiba)
            6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
            Intel Pro/100+ NIC
            3Com CMX Cable Modem
            Optiquest V95 19"
            HP 812C Color Ink Jet
            Microtek flatbed scanner
            Intellimouse Explorer
            Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
            AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Personally I am also buying from DVDexpress.com. If you pre-order you get a 40% discount, 30% on everyting else, ocasional sales with up to 60% off and seasonal coupon deals all the time going on. Fast service, great pricing. I used to buy from 3-4 places but now buy from these guys exclusivly. Ia also happen to know they have a UK based website with region 2 DVD's so that would work out pretty good for you probably. Check them out.
              A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Cheers,
                Although I dont have to restrict myslef to region 2!

Seasonal coupons?

Comment

Hey Patrick, is it just me or are you online now?

If you are, what's up?

Dimitri
                  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                  --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
                  X