The Official MURC Messiest Desk Contest for 1999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official MURC Messiest Desk Contest for 1999

Ok Gang, it's time for a real showdown to see who among us has the messiest computer desk.
    I unofficially hold the current title according to Hunsow

You must post a picture to enter. If you need help or webspace you can email me your pictures and I can post them for you or give you the url so you can write your own comments.

Hey Ant, if you could help moderate and close this thread to entries, let's say at 00:00 GMT, October 20,1999 that would be great... we could then start a new Thread for voting.

Now, the only rule is that you do not deliberately trash your desk out. This must be a representation of the average working conditions of your Computer Desk. I could dump my trash can on my desk before taking the pictures but that isn't what this contest is about. So all potential contestants are under "MURCer's Honor" to give an honest representation of their Desks.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Wondering where Pauly's own messy desk picture is, here's mine:

Jorden.

------------------
    the way you're bathed in light
    reminds me of that night
    god laid me down into your rose garden of trust
    and I was swept away
    with nothin' left to say
    some helpless fool
    yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
    you're all I need to find
    so when the time is right
    come to me sweetly, come to me
    come to me
    ------------
    Holly's Love Rules !!
    ------------

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 13 October 1999).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Here's a couple shots of my "Organized Chaos"

and...

Ok, it's all computer related stuff except for the bilge pump for my kayak. Ya never know when your computer might fill up with water, eh

Paul
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hehehe
        You guys are both beggin for eyesight problems, and spinal aches....Your monitor should always be directly in front of you
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

ok, i think i got the winner here....but any prize? (once i clear space enough to scan a pic!) G400MAX maybe?

-Dil
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

My girlfriend thought that I should win this... but after seing the picture from Ant's desk... she completely stoped asking me to clean in... she finds it just fine now

Thanks Ant

Comment

Pffft. Soon as I rememebr to bring my cxamera from the office, you shall all know FEAR at what a messy desk is. Plus my office one has gotten me MANY dirty looks from my boss, who is a neat freak. Tomrrow hopefully.
              A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Hey Jorden....you gonna smoke that big ol joint in front of your keyboard??
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hey man you gonna share.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

now, now...we dont want him to incriminate himself online to the world, do we?

-Dil

------------------
                    I'm not just a MURCer, I'm also a client!

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

hmmm... doesn't quite look like a tailormade to me. What kind of papers are those anyway?

Now is this a messiest desk contest (Jordan) or a neatest most organisest desk (ALBPM)contest??

I hope I can find some storage medium for my trusty old POLAROID 600 LAND CAMERA (actually a model 640... the MAX version I suppose). CCD's suck... I'll stick with tried and true, fixed focus optics and precisely controlled in camera developement process for contest quality image. Scanned at 300dpi, of course. A Farmer's digital camera.

--
                      Al out

Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

hmmm... doesn't quite look like a tailormade to me. What kind of papers are those anyway?

Now is this a messiest desk contest (Jordan) or a neatest most organisest desk (ALBPM)contest??

I hope I can find some storage medium for my trusty old POLAROID 600 LAND CAMERA (actually a model 640... the MAX version I suppose). CCD's suck... I'll stick with tried and true, fixed focus optics and precisely controlled in camera developement process for contest quality image. Scanned at 300dpi makes this a Farmer's digital camera.

--
                        Al out

Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Hey, Jord, if you clean your desk, you might be able to find your roach clip. ;-)

Comment

Oh, <u>crap</u>...! that's my roach clip, I wondered wtf happened to it...! Since Jord's asleep, I'll save his rep, he doesn't even smoke weed, the Dutch are apparently big on rolling their own tobacco (or "shag", as they call it...)

I'm the one who'll be hanging out at the coffee-shops getting blitzed... well, maybe he can ship the clip back to me via FedEX, right, Rags?

-------------------
                            Holly
                            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Yah, okay, whatever you say Krunch Berri. I bet he doesn't have a gravity bong sitting underneath that desk, either.
                              Asleep, okay, suuuurrre, let's walk down to that coffee shop and have a looksy....

Rags

Comment

Working...
                              X