Marvel MJPEG TV-Out positioning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel MJPEG TV-Out positioning?

Which monitor mode should I adjust to position/resize the Marvel MJPEG TV-Out?
    Using "adjust current mode" doesn't work (naturally?)

This is the final info I need to avoid buying a second VCR to organize my recorded video - I can just move it around via the computer

One other thing: if I use line-in to capture the audio, is it then enough to set the line-out to the same volume to actually get that on the TV output?

Comment

Don't know about the first one; one of the high-tech guys around here might be able to make a registry hack for you, but Matrox doesn't supply a way to do it.

The second question depends entirely on your sound card, and just listing your sound card here won't get you an answer. I'd assume "no" and try to get the volume right independently of how the sound was recorded.

Some VCR's nowadays come with VU meters on the front display; if you have one, that's what you need to use. Just before recording, play the loudest part of the video and adjust your sound card's volume so that it's near 0 dB, maybe a tad bit above, depending on how loud the loudest part of your video is supposed to be!

Otherwise, you'll have to wing it.

Comment

Working...
      X