good UT links? for map tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good UT links? for map tips?

yeah i need help on maps speacially w/ those new once from the bonus pack.. i was playing UT outside MGI and was doing great(tons of #1) but when it goes to those new maps (DM Mojo ect...) i just end up running around killing my dumb self..so i just kept on using th hammer(cause i keep on running outta amo..do know where the rifills are )

so do you have a good link that shows you basically where the stuff are on the map of course i can always find it the hard way..and roam around the map by myself

Go to http://www.planetunreal.com
    They've got just about everything there, including links to user designed maps (hundreds of them) with reviews of new ones. There are also some pretty good FAQ, strategy guides, and tweaks.
    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

also try Stomped.com, they have some usefull links.
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
      X