The DOH! thread :o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DOH! thread :o)

Now that I've been given the opportunity to host a section of a hardware site in Matrox's name, I better learn how to make a web page, DOH!
    jim
    PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
    128mb pc-100 cas 2
    Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
    Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
    SB Live!
    Winblows 98se & DX7
    and 384k DSL!

Oh No!!

Not a DOH! thread!

Comment

Then go and learn about the hardware so you'll have something to write there..

:
      B

Comment

DOH! I need to finish a web page in 2 weeks. Currently is on 6 full cd-r's! :O

Comment

What do you need, jim?

Help with HTML, HTML editing software, design/interface tips, style consultation, art/images/icons, data (or links to), filler/writing services...?

If you don't tell us, all we can do is sympathize ...

(and am I allowed to ask "what site? where??", btw?)

-----------------------
          Holly

Comment

DOH!
            Holly,you forgot the "DOH" in your last post.....maybe the "Mod" stuff is just too overwhelming to keep track of a theme here....

DOH!, she gonna kill me for this one I know it....

-Dil.....
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

DOH!! Why does everyone spell PROBABLY, Prolly? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? It's not even a word!

Who is responsible for this gross error? It drives me up the wall when I see someone says "prolly" instead of "probably." Some dumbass said it was a "shortcut." I don't mind shortcuts, but prolly doesn't even resemble probably. They don't even SOUND the same! ARRRRRRRRRRGH.

*whew* (takes big breath....)

That feels better.

But I'm still annoyed that soooooo many people would misspell "probably."
              *whew* (takes big breath....)
              McRhea

Comment

Holly and others,
                The site will be Killer PCs
                I'm using Frontpage Express right now and it's a pretty simple program to get used to
                The section I'll be doing is kind of a "Look what Matrox has" section as this will be a hardware selling site and I want to get ppl interested in Matrox boards (I'll get a cut on all Matrox boards sold )
                Since I know a lot about Matrox and hardware in general, The writing will be no prob, I've just never (believe it or not) created a web page
                If you want to look at the trial and error page I've been practicing on, it's HERE
                Remember it's my first attempt

Any tips on what you think should be on there to help out the "newbie" or future Matrox owner, please send me an e-mail from the page so I can work it in
                This page will not be advertised but rather accessed through a link in Killer PC's site
                Also, I can't seem to open the TIFF files at Matrox, a Quicktime icon appears with a "crack" through it, the page loads but just blank
                Jim

Damn, tried to do it without editing, DOH!

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO[MU] (edited 31 March 2000).]
                PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                128mb pc-100 cas 2
                Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                SB Live!
                Winblows 98se & DX7
                and 384k DSL!

Comment

How about a noframes version instead of the -your browser sucks- line. I like LYNX and use it sometimes. Am I the only one. At least put a link to the menu in the noframes part...

'prolly' is nice... saves a lot of typing for ya...
                  Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Prolly other word for probably... (directly translated from the new English-Dutch dictionary)

DOH! Dil, Holly can't kill ya, for I hid all the knifes, screwdrivers, scissors, and other pointy objects for self-preservation

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Try DUH!
                      MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                      Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                      512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                      Matrox P
                      X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                      LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...