Congratulations Jorden !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Jorden !

Wondering for what guys (some of you at least)... well, he's the moderator of the newly created FAQ Files forum.

Thanks andrei, but as you see underneath my name, I'm no 'mod' ;-))

Jord. (for future posts: I wasn't at the time of writing this !!)
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

So when does it take effect, the mod sig ?

Comment

Darn, he beat me to it

Comment

Congrats Jorden. Now I don't only have to worry about calling Holly a tyrant, but now you too!?! What is life coming too.... hehe

Dimitri (who thinks he actually got the UBB code right the first time )
          "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

yup. I did.

Dimitri who is feeling proud...
            "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
            --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Congrats to You Dimitri, and to you jorden, i dont know, i am always gonna be one step behind you, arent i? I finally got murc status...matching yours, then you go and pull this, becoming a moderator!!!
              I now have NO chance of ever getting to your point!
              Ill Get you, yes sir ee bob

Frankfurt
              Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
              WinXP Professional SP1
              Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
              3COM 905C

Comment

nice work, Jord!
                PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                128mb pc-100 cas 2
                Mill G400 (vanilla!!!) 32mb @ 167/208 with MGATweak-417mhz, (2.5, 2, 2.5), PD 5.5010 & bios 1.5-22
                Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                SB Live!
                Winblows 98se & DX7
                and 384k DSL!

Comment

This does need to grow on one... it feels like a coat that is tailormade to fit, but is itchy the first days

But thank you, guys ... Now all we need is to get that other forum underway

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Feels kinda naked with the mini and without the en

But what else can I do?? No way a moderator can invite you guys to a BBQ, hmmm?

Jord.
                    When I chose to go out
                    I always leave the light on
                    when I have to stay in,
                    you always find me by the phone.

My friends tell me that I'm lucky,
                    now that I'm living on my own,
                    and while they've never been more right,
                    can someone tell me when will love come home?

DJ Jean,- Love come home.

Comment

Be glad you didn't got to be a naked MURCette

Comment

Wow Dimitri, movin' up in the world!

So Jord, does it pay to know someone in power? (big thumbs up - although i still cant work out how to do it!)
                        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Ce qui se produit là ? Quelles nouvelles? Jorden un modérateur? Chaqu'un est en vie ?

Was dort geschieht. Was Nachrichten? Jorden ein Moderator? Jede Person ist eine Lebensdauer.

Qué está sucediendo allí. Qué noticias? Jorden un asesor? Cada persona es una vida.

O que está acontecendo lá. Que notícia? Jorden um moderator? Cada pessoa é uma vida.

Che cosa sta accadendo là. Che notizie? Jorden un moderatore? Ogni persona è una vita.

What is happening there. What news ? Jorden a moderator ? Every body is a life.
                          My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
                          --------------
                          I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
                          (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
                          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

So where you've been silent one ?

[This message has been edited by andrei (edited 27 March 2000).]

Comment

Looks like he's been learning his languages... or Babelfishes maybe... for Every body is a life ??

It does have some truth in it there...

Jord.
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X