Ever had one of those days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had one of those days?

Where you just want to upgrade something on your system? ANything, it doesn't matter just as long as it's new? Well i've been feeling like this for over a month. I love my MAX and wouldn't give it up for anything OTHER then a new Matrox card, so howz about it? Got money to burn and i'm getting impatient waiting for the G450 (or whatever it will be called)to come out. I think I need therapy. Or maybe new chassis fans
    PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Hell YA!
    I try to ignore the urge...but damn the urge is ALWAYS so GD strong its hard to resist!
    Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
    WinXP Professional SP1
    Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
    3COM 905C

Comment

Resistence is futile. BUY NOW!
      PIII 600E at 800Mhz, Waiting for G800, til then Voodoo3 3000, Asus P3B-F at 133FSB (ain't none better!), 256MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

NEVER...I will NEVER turn to the DARK SIDE
        Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
        WinXP Professional SP1
        Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
        3COM 905C

Comment

The first person--- and I mean the VERY first person--- who brings up the subject of cheese is <u>sooooooooo</u> outta here......!!!

Uhhhhh..... errrrrrr.... oh, dear....

---------------
          Holly (but we still shouldn't go there, though...)
          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Guess that's a self-ban there, Holly

square cheese

splatter cheese

cool Jord
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yokomo:

I feel your pain brother. And your itch. I'm in the same boat. I think I'll buy a 3rd hard drive to bring me up to 40Gig. You can always use another hard drive.

The Rock
              Bart

Comment

I'm there too. My computer runs just fine but in the next week, I'll be adding another 128M of RAM, getting a cable modem, and start to overclock my computer.

It's a sickness. I should be quaranteened - leave me alone in a room with just my computer, my cable modem, and my internet connection - I'll research a cure...

Jord - that squished cheese was pretty cool, but that little eye twitch gave me the creeps.

Andy
                PIII 550@605
                IWill Motherboard VD133
                VIA Chipset
                512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
                G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
                DirectX 8.0a
                SB Live! Value
                8x DVD (Toshiba)
                6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
                Intel Pro/100+ NIC
                3Com CMX Cable Modem
                Optiquest V95 19"
                HP 812C Color Ink Jet
                Microtek flatbed scanner
                Intellimouse Explorer
                Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
                AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Andy, isn't that what the rest of the family&friends is doing already to you? Leaving you alone in your room, with your PC and cable modem internet connection??

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

I did it, just ordered the 2 Maxtor 40GB drives. Feel better now, but payday is right around the corner, and it'll start all over again. Maybe I need to a shrink.

Comment

Yoko - you're an inspiration to us all.

I just ordered 128M-CAS2 from Crucial.

T-minus 49 hours, 21 minutes until Cable Modem...
                      PIII 550@605
                      IWill Motherboard VD133
                      VIA Chipset
                      512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
                      G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
                      DirectX 8.0a
                      SB Live! Value
                      8x DVD (Toshiba)
                      6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
                      Intel Pro/100+ NIC
                      3Com CMX Cable Modem
                      Optiquest V95 19"
                      HP 812C Color Ink Jet
                      Microtek flatbed scanner
                      Intellimouse Explorer
                      Surround Sound w/two subwoofers
                      AND WAY TOO MANY GAMES!!!

Comment

Why not give us a Party, YoKoMo? Including paid expenses as travel, hotels and for some, the hookers?

It's a good way to give you credit for your money, meet some people you only know by real or nickname and it'll put you into debts for a long time to come

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, don't do it... I was j/k

Jord.
                        Jordâ„¢

Comment

I cancelled the order for the Maxtors and instead went back to SCSI and got 2 Seagate cheeetazzzzz instead, my system has never been so fast, The video could use a boost im sure, but everything else is cookin. (literally these drivbes get damn hot!) Got rid of my 1 year old SB Live! in favor of a TB Montego II and now I find out Aureal is about to go belly up. What's next? MX400? another SB Live! maybe platinum edition? Who knows. And about the party Idea, I don't think my sig. other would be happy about hookers in the house.

------------------
                          PIII 650E at 805Mhz, G400Max, Asus P3B-F (ain't none better!), 384MB PC133 Memory, 2 Seagate 18GB Cheeeeetazzzz.

Comment

Put some fans on them Cheetahs as they can and will exceed 120 F if you don't. They add alot of heat to the inside of case too, so if you got a full tower put 'em upstairs.
                            MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                            Matrox P
                            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                            LianLiPC70

Comment

Yes, I sometimes suffer from the same disease...

I had a Katmai 450@524 running like a charm, and I went out and bought a Coppermine 550... And I ordered another 128Mo RAM, and I'm looking for some Tennmax Lasagna cooling goodness...
                              HELP !!!

------------------
                              Corwin the Brute

Corwin the Brute

Comment

Working...
                              X