My whining thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My whining thread!

I have just had my last exam before summer.
    However i could not tell the difference between a slide of the uterus and the seminiferous tubules.

oh dear,

---
    Patrick, who is about to get a job in Burger King...
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Don't worry, me neither. I don't even recognize the words on the latter.

_
    B

Comment

Patrick, who is about to get a job in Burger King...
      Well, after looking at the slides they have at Burger King, you'll find slides of the uterus and (whatever it is) the seminiferous tubules more attractive, even if you had to eat it

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

LOL Jord,
        anyway, it wasnt uterus, it was the posterior lobe of the pituitary!

how could i have forgotten that one!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

And do you know what else i really hate!

People like Dimitri who have a T1 connection to their room, and I just have my 9.6k!

Well, such is life!

(sorry Dimitri)

Comment

Yeah, but you know what's worse Patrick? When the idiots down at the "technology center" keep pulling out the cables from their servers to see what happens. It also sucks when they force you to install THERE network cards on your computer. Last year, I took my system down there to have the card installed (no, they wouldn't let me watch them either, so it's a good thing I didn't have anything truly worthwhile ) and I found 95 megs of windows 95 in my root directory !?! Yeah, for the amount of money this stupid school makes me pay, the service is just FANTASTIC

Oh well, I guess it works sometimes though. Hey Patrick, this ICQ thing really doesn't work to well dude. Takes FAR to long to send messages to you. We can always try and beat Jorden's 22 page thread by just posting our conversation instead of trying to ICQ it to each other. haha

Dimitri
            "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
            --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

sure, it will aid my MURCer status!

Comment

I have closed ICQ to conserve bandwith

Comment

Anything to get rid of that Mini thing, eh? lol
                  "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                  --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

BTW, sorry it took so long, but I was replying to that stupid thread by Mr. Cold.....
                    --- Albert Einstein

Comment

and there goes my firewall
                      - just me and you now

Comment

Did you finish that download you were working on for an hour!?! lol
                        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

You know, this is MUCH better than ICQ... Unless Holly gets pissed at us though... hehe
                          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Dont worry about the timing!
                            -have you any idea how long it takes to post!!!

-actually i am sure that you do,
                            -god i wish i could play Q3 right now

-yeh! it is finnished. 1.45Mb in 1hr! not bad eh!

*over*

Comment

1.5 megs in 1 hr. Yup, pretty good. hehe

So, were the slides of the "uterus" and the seminiferous tubules which turned out to be the pituitary glands the only one you missed on your exam? Or were those just the only ones you were clueless on..... lol.

Dimitri
                              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X