Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g200 & mystique+rrs

Hi,
    Is it possible to install a G200 AGP with a PCI Mytique+RRS Combo, and use 1 monitor connected to AGP G200 and be able to use RRS,
    to capture.

or would I need 2 monitors

Yes its possible. Download the drivers you need. And extract the zips so theyare ready to go. If you are in windows and your g200 is installed then shut down. enter your bios. change from agp to pci(probably under intergrated peripherals or similar) now restart. You will have to unplug your monitor cable from the g200 and plug into mystique. now windows comes up, click cancel when it asks you for pci card drivers. Now go to device manager select g200 and under properties select disable device. Now run the install for your mystique, reboot, run install for rainbow runner(4.31 mystique, latest for rrs) reboot. You have to disable the non used card whenever you update drivers. Now enable the g200. Switch between the two cards in your bios and don't forget to change the monitor cable(I bought a monitor switcher for 27canadian to make this a snap) if you have two monitors you can make one the extended desktop no matter which card you use. (although your extended desktop monitor won't be able to use special hardware features of the primary display)

------------------
    Damnit Jim I'm a film maker, not a systems tech!
    Damnit Jim I'm a film maker, not a systems tech!

Comment

Working...
    X