Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About soundcards(Ellie's post about Audiotrix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About soundcards(Ellie's post about Audiotrix)

Some time ago there was a thread about soundcards which better suited the purpose of video capturing. From all posts, two factors seemed relevant to the choice: audio quality and synch with video. Ellie told us about his audiotrix 3D-XG and I'd like to know his and other's definitive opinion about this card, since I'm planning to buy one.
    Thanks.

Asus A8N-E
    Opteron 146
    2x512mb Gkill
    Seagate SATA 120 gb
    Plextor Premium/LG GSA-4167B
    Matrox Parhelia APVe
    Echo Mia soundboard

No problem,

You can find out more about the card at
    www.mediatrix.com and click on Audio.
    The only thing that might turn you off regarding the audiotrix is that it's an ISA card which doesn't bother me at all because the quality is outstanding in both midi and analog.

You can actually order a free demo CD from MediaTrix which I recommend before you buy it.

If you want something similair Chris (This-Idiot) can talk about his Yamaha XG192 (PCI)
    a great product as well.
    If you want something a lot more expensive the Yamaha SW1000XG is the best all around card for hard disk recording multi channel effects and a 64 voice 1000 instument XG synth that'll knock your socks off.

Hope this helped

Regards,
    Elie

Comment

I'm not worried if it is a pci or an isa card, I just want a card with no synch problems wit video and a good audio quality. Thanks Elie.

Asus A8N-E
      Opteron 146
      2x512mb Gkill
      Seagate SATA 120 gb
      Plextor Premium/LG GSA-4167B
      Matrox Parhelia APVe
      Echo Mia soundboard

Comment

Working...
      X