Locking up IE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking up IE

With the drivers that came on CD (4.11.1.1250)with my G400 Max I have no problems, however every updated driver I load causes my system to lock up while in IE5, sometimes straight away and sometimes after several minutes.
    Anyone got any clues??

DL the newer drivers for your card.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Try to modify memory timings and bios setting. So try to find the combination that work correctly.
      I had this problem with my system and this was due to bios settings with the memory.

K6-III 400@428
      VIA MVP3
      128 MB RAM
      G400MAX
      Win98

Comment

I got the same problem, but my system does not freeze only in IE,although I first though at the begining it was a conflict with my modem. But I have disabled my COM2 to assign it to my internal modem and still have the same problem.
        My PC is configured to dual boot Win ME/2000. It's an ASUS P2B with a Mystique G200. I try to put the RAM timing to 3-3-3 and it didn't help.
        Now, I think I'm going to try to put back the original ME/2000 G200 drivers.
        P.S. The system crash more often under 2000. When it crash, It show at the mouse cursor position a square (about 64X64 pixels) of black pixels with "snow" on it (like a TV not tuned on a valid channel...).
        P.S.S. I already overclock a bit the G200, could it be a result of the overclock, even if I'm now back to the original setting?

Comment

Working...
        X