Black output for "Print Screen"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black output for "Print Screen"

Oh dear... I can not get a screen capture... its all black with a few white dots and lines... nice for some intersting hitech website, but not what I want.

I'm running a g400 max with the latest drivers for win98 and have a rainbowrunner. Anyone else have this trouble?

what part of the screen captured that looks like what you described? All of it or just the pc-vcr section?

------------------
    ALohA
    ALohA

Comment

The entire screen (across two monitors, which use to work with the ATI and Banshee I use previously). I have setup and tested Hypersnap, and that works. So i am suspecting a driver issue.

Thanks for asking. Oh, and my version is the 5.41 powerdesk and 4.11 drivers. Forgot to mention that.

Comment

Feste, did you try to make a screenprint without the RRG attached to your G400 Max?

I have a G400 without RRG and printscreen works fine here.

Another thing you might try is check your keyboard drivers. Is Printscreen setup for a combination with the Shift button maybe?

Jorden.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

No. There was only a short period between swapping out the ATI all in wonder, with the g400, and then installing the RRg. It had not occured to me that that would be an issue. Granted, the driver sets for the RRg is the original off the disk... I have been stalling from having to drop the g400 drivers down to upgrade the RRg's. The latest RRg drivers only work with the 4.2 (if I remember correctly) instead of the 4.4 driver I am running.
          I suspect that may be the trouble... it's just odd for something as simple as "Print Screen" to fail like that.

... but guess what, it's working now... again. How odd... didn't change a thing... other than installing hypersnap. Hmmm.

Thanks!

feste

[This message has been edited by feste (edited 29 March 2000).]

Comment

Working...
          X