PD Driver Bugs + (thecnical) requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD Driver Bugs + (thecnical) requests

I don't know how to consider this: is a Bug or is a Feature?
    Could be very nice to make TurboGL installable under W95 (OSR2-with correct USB+AGP support).
    Currently isn't.

W95 does not recognize PIII SSE? In latest TurboGL (that seems, on my system, to be NOT compatible with PD5.41, Another bug?) there is a DLL that can use PII & CELERON processors, and I Think should work, of course with minor speed enanchements, on PIII systems.

Well, I think:

W98 = PIII TGL on PIII, PII TGL on PII;
    W95 = PII TGL in every way.

I guess me another Thing:
    At Hardware Level, it's possible to read the "functionality" or "speed" of the G400MAX Cooling Fan? Could be another nice thing to be able to know it in SOFTWARE, without need to open the computer case, avoiding warranty if one... Obviously it's only possible if the FAN is connected to the G400MAX in the correct manner and a appropriate hardware exists on the board. Can MATROX answer this ?

Cheers. Zanna.

[This message has been edited by Zanna (edited 17 January 2000).]
    <b><i><font size="+1">Zanna.</font></i></b>
    <p><b><font size="-2"><hr>Current Config: Asus P4C800 Deluxe / Intel Pentium 4c 3.2 Ghz - 800 Mhz Bus / Dual 512Mb DDR 400 Ram (1Gb) / Matrox Millennium G400Max /&nbsp;&nbsp;Sound Blaster Audigy 2 /&nbsp; Western Digital WD2500JB: 250 Gb-7.2Krpm-8MBcache! / Superfloppy LS120 /&nbsp;Yamaha CRW-F1e /&nbsp;LG&nbsp;52x CDROM /&nbsp;Dual Boot 98se / W2k</font></b></p>
Working...
X