Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video overlay settings impossible on G400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video overlay settings impossible on G400?

Help! I can`t adjust contrast/gamma on DVD windows with G400. I`m using the 32mb DH version, and PD 5.41. I`ve tried both WinDVD 1.2.99 and the Matrox DVD player, and the PD controls doesn`t affect the DVD picture at all.

I need these adjustments to get the greyscale tracking on my Barco Data 600 projector right.

Will Matrox provide these controls in future drivers, or is there perhaps some tweak that can be done? I know that some other chipsets support these adjustments on DVD video overlays (Nvidia TNT, TNT2, 3dfx Voodoo)

Gunnar

The DVD color controls are completely separate from the G400 monitor color controls. I assume you are using the DVDmax dualhead of the G400, right?

Select the "Dual Head" tab of the display properties and click on the "DVDMax TV Settings..." button. This will bring up another form where you can adjust the color settings for the TV output.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!
      No, I`m not using the dual head. I`m using the main output, and connects the RGBs signal directly to my multi sync video projector. I have not tried the TV out feature, and probably never will. The best quality picture is from progressive video at the main head.

Gunnar

Comment

Working...
      X