Weird! Isn't It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird! Isn't It!

Well, dunno if this ever came up before, if it did please feel free to have a BBQ.

I have a G200 Marvel, and the last 3-4 months I have had a weird happending every time Windows find out there is a status change on my CDrom drives (new cd in drive / empty drive).

What happends is that what ever window is on top it goes from maximized to window to maximized to window to ...

And also when a game or whatever switches screen res/color depth, the window title bar from the 2D windows flashes through the games graphic. It looks very very wierd.

And now all my friends who are running Matrox G400 have experienced the same behaviour when they connect to the net (via modem), use the ejectbutton on cd-drives and so forth. And all of them got this behaviour when updating to PD 5.30.

What is going on? Have anybody seen this before?

Ghydda
    Looking forward to the BBQ...

------------------
    A slowly desintegrating nobody running this...
    As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
    My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
    |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|
Working...
X