PD 5.3 with SoftDVD and/or PCFriendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD 5.3 with SoftDVD and/or PCFriendly

Has anyone used either of these two software titles with PowerDesk 5.3? This version has solved my Win98 Multi-Monitor mode/TV-Out problem (after more than 12 months of waiting) but I've yet to try installing SoftDVD with this new version of the PD.

Also, where can I download PCFriendly? I know where I can get it locally but I'd have to rent a DVD for that...

Doug
    dbailey@hotpop.com

Do you have a G200 or G400... if you are talking about Zoran, I think that it will simply not work with any 5.x drivers... the fix will have to come from Zoran, not the drivers...

As for PCFriendly, i only saw it on some DVDs.. never elswhere... but mind you, I haven't look for it either since I own a DVD that has it

Z

Comment

PCFriendly is on every DVD that have the extra features that can be used with PCFriendly, so there is no sense in getting PCfriendly if you haven't got any DVD that can use it.

NB: PCFriendly is NOT a seperate DVD player it uses youre main DVD players decodeing files (i.e. MatroxDVD if youre useing the DVD upgrade for G-series)

------------------
      -+-+-+-+-+-
      El Mariachi
      +-+-+-+-+-+
      -+-+-+-+-+-
      El Mariachi
      +-+-+-+-+-+

Comment

Working...
      X