Low Refresh rate in Clone mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Refresh rate in Clone mode

I have a G400 32 Max and I have got big problems in Clone mode.
    The screen on my monitor is displayed within a 4 cm border and have 50 hz refresh rate. Earlier I could use 85 hz. But awile after installing PD 5.3 it dont work. The DVD and multi-display works fine with TV. I have PAL.
    I have tried everything, reinstall, remove kard and monitor in windows system, start up with monitir or/and TV disconnected, Changed monitir in monitir tab, tried to change refresh rate their too, but everytime I choose Clone mode I get that big black frame. It looks likes I have no contact with the PD saving function. Can somone help me on that? Please.

Then I've got a question on how you can see if the system really works in AGP2x mode. Where is that dispayed? My motherboard support this (Abit Intel 440bx/zx chipset)

Try the following:

1- Make sure the "Keep optimal refresh when possible" checkbox is checked in the DualHead Clone options dialog.

2- Make sure you are running in 16bit color or 32-bit color (you can't have "optimal refresh" on your primary monitor while using clone in 24bpp).

Phoenix

Comment

Finally, that solved my problems
      Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X