Turbo GL and Dual Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo GL and Dual Head

OK, this is rather weird. I downloaded the 5.30 drivers and then set up dual head to work but now when I go to the TurboGL manager I get this message stating that I have the wrong version of Powerdesk and as a result I can't use it. Is there a fix to this other than re-installing the drivers everytime you install a game that takes advantage of the Turbo GL.

Thanks

------------------
    ...and you must find the Jade Monkey before the next full moon...uhh sir we found the Jade Monkey it was in your glove box... and the road maps and ice scraper... yes, they were in there too... excellent, its all coming into place...
    ...and you must find the Jade Monkey before the next full moon...uhh sir we found the Jade Monkey it was in your glove box... and the road maps and ice scraper... yes, they were in there too... excellent, its all coming into place...

You can't use the TurboGL with the Dual Head option on. Dual Head has to be disabled to use TGL.

If you install a game, rightclick on the powerdesk icon in the system-tray and choose TurboGL manager to scan your disk(s) again.

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
    X