X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows visible while moving ?

Hi everyone !

I just got my G400 and it seems nice.
    However, I would like windows to be visible while they are being moved or resized and seem to remember that the PowerDesk provided that feature on my brothers Milennium2.
    So, has that feature been removed or is just my memory failing me ?

/Markus

That is a standard windows option, it has nothing to do with powerdesk, look for it in the display properties.

Comment

"Full window drag" is a Windows feature, not a PowerDesk feature.

Under Windows 95, if you have Plus! installed, you can turn on full window drag on the Plus! tab of the Display Properties. Under Windows 98, the equivlent option appears on the Effects tab.

Comment

D'oh!

Comment

the setting's in the 'view,folder options,view' page of windows explorer (w98)

------------------
          k6-2 400 - tyan 1590s bios 1.16 - g200 mill sgram w/8mb upgrade & bios 2.6-20 & 32bit z-buffering enabled & pd5.25 - 128MB 10ns sdram - wdac10100 - sblive value - 3com 3c905b-tx - usr14.4k (for emergencies) - win98 service pack 1
          abit kt7-raid athlon 1ghz quantum 20.4gb - 7200 + wd 200bb - 7200 rpm UDMA100-
          g400 max-
          256MB pc133 sdram - sblive value 3.0 - 4 Boston Acoustics A40's - 3com 3c905b-tx - cable access - winME
          dx7.?- V3 steering wheel/pedals - MS sidewinder PRO
          Kensiko (Netpointe) scrolling mouse

Comment

Ok, thank you !
            I get the message. Should have gotten W98 ages ago anyway ...

/Markus

Comment

Working...
            X