Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT and drivers for G400

Hello

I consider buying a G400 (possibly MAX) because my experiences with Matrox products so far have been good. I looked at the drivers section of MURC as well as on Matroxs own pages, and I could see no drivers for the G400 for NT. Does G400 ship with NT drivers, or are you just out of luck with that card and NT?
    If drivers exist, what is the state of their development - are they mature? And how about OpenGL - I know that the current drivers for W95/W98 might be a bit on the slow side, but are there any OpenGl drivers at all for NT? If so are they ICD or MCD?
    Last question: Is this the right place to post this question?

Greetings

MJ

Every driver Matrox has released recently has a G400 version, including the NT 4.22 drivers. They include an OpenGL ICD. Why Matrox has chosen not to put them on the web site is a mystery. They seem to have forgotten that the very first owners of the G400 are stuck with ancient 4.12 NT drivers. You should be able to get the latest CD version in the box, but then to get the very latest driver version, you would probably have to contact tech support.

[This message has been edited by RanDob (edited 09-09-1999).]

Comment

Working...
    X