PD5 and win98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PD5 and win98

I've been having some strange problems with PD5. When it starts, and I open a program that uses a window (e.g. Netscape, explorer, autorun menus, etc.) some of the icons on the toolbars would become garbled in a sort of rainbow moire pattern. This problem happened right after I installed PD5, and seems to affect Netscape 4.6 especially bad. I never had this problem with PD4, so if anyone out there has any ideas as to what's going on, please give a shout. 'preciate it.

Thanx

I am having the same problem. I have noticed though that on my system it only happens when the system has been shutdown for many hours and shows up upon starting. I would be interested in knowing how to fix this problem too....

Comment

Hi,

Have you completely removed your old drivers with the unisntaller from Matrox? Also make sure to remove and overclocking programs before installing the 5.x ... you do not want to go through what I had to do

Ciao

Ben

Comment

Hi there.
        Try to set the display to anything other than 32Bit. I only get this seldom and only in 1280x1024 at 32 Bit

Good luck,

------------------
        Peter Aragon
        PII 350, Asus P2B, Matrox Millenium G200, SBLive, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 400 ....

Comment

Working...
        X