Ulead Media studio trial and G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead Media studio trial and G400

I am trying the highly revered MS 5.0 to see if it is as good as everybody says it is. It seem s to agree with the G400 fairly well, except for when I am viewing the movies or clips, it seems to take a while to activate the dmb1 codec. Is there a way to make MS keep the codec open, and when I stop the playback, show that frame that it stopped on, sort of like a pause? If I double click on the clip in the timeline a trim or scrub window opens that will keep the frames displayed. Is there a little entry for the Ulead32 file to make the timeline playback similar? It's just a real pain when you are trying to find a particular edit point and you lose all video for a few seconds, or when you try to do frame advances and you see nothing,but flashes.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Yep, check out the FAQ pages at the main site - www.desktopvideoworld.com

There are a couple of suggestions there. Personally, keeping a scratchpad open as you have suggested is my preferred method.

Comment

Working...
    X