X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerDesk Resolution Manager 4.1 Available

PowerDesk Resolution Manager version 4.1 is now available here:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/veneziano/PDResMgr.zip

This version should now work under Win9x with the latest 6.50 drivers. It is also compatible with earlier 6.x and 5.x drivers for Win9x and also with any drivers later than 5.1 under Win2k.

Enjoy!

------------------
    Mark Veneziano
    Mark Veneziano

I'm a total newbie to this newly bought Matrox G400 DH32MB TV but I'm totally satisfied with the 2D quality compared with my earlier GTS-MX gfx card. I noticed that there is a small TV-like icon in my systray, I wonder if that's the PowerDesk you're refering to or should I need to D/L it? T.I.A.
    PIII-810
    Epox BX-6SE
    PC133 128MB CAS 2-2-2
    G400 32MB D.H. W/TV-Out
    34GXP 13.6 GB W/Promise Ultra66

Comment

Originally posted by jiake:
      ... I noticed that there is a small TV-like icon in my systray, I wonder if that's the PowerDesk you're refering to or should I need to D/L it? T.I.A.
      That's PD. Click it with the right mouse button to bring up its menu. The Resolution Manager is a third-party app that Mark provides and is available via his link.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Yes, PowerDesk is a set of utilities integrated into the Matrox display drivers for Windows. PowerDesk is made by Matrox and is automatically installed with the display drivers. Its features can be accessed through additional property sheets in the Display applet in Control Panel, and with the TV-like icon in your system tray.

PowerDesk Resolution Manager, like xortam said, is a separate utility which I have written. It provides a graphical interface for adding and removing resolutions, giving you somewhat comprehensive control over the resolutions available for your Windows desktop and for full-screen DirectX or OpenGL applications.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, or download PowerDesk Resolution Manager and take a look at the text file included in the ZIP archive.

------------------
        Mark Veneziano
        Mark Veneziano

Comment

Working...
        X