X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv hitches with DivX

Hello fellow Matrox users!

I've got the following proglem: When I play a DivX movie on my TV (with dvdmax), I get some irritating little hitches when the camara moves or when a large object moves on my screen. This little hitch has a interval of +/- 1 sec.

How can I solve this small, but really annoying hitch?

AMD Athlon 600
    MSI K7 Pro
    2*128 MB memory
    Matrox G400 (DH)
    SB live!
    10 GB Maxtor (7200rpm)
    Yamaha CRW4416
    Pioneer DVD 104f
    17" Highscreen MS1795P

The following drivers and bios:
    Matrox driver 5.20
    Graphics bios 1.9 - 33
    Matrox PowerDesk 6.20
    K7 Pro (MS-6195) V1.7

I have already tried to overclock the card with MGATweak 1.20 to: System PLL Clock fo = 295 MHz

Thank you for your help!

Crow greets you!

------------------

You're probably viewing 30fps movies, the TV can only handle 25, so 5 frames per second are lost. This is most noticable with fast moving images. You can only really fix it by reencoding the movie with 25fps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunsow:
      You're probably viewing 30fps movies, the TV can only handle 25, so 5 frames per second are lost. This is most noticable with fast moving images. You can only really fix it by reencoding the movie with 25fps.
      Hunsow,

my room mate has a TNT2 (guillemot 32MB) video card with a TV out and has no problem with viewing the (same) DivX movies, and I think that the movies are 25 fps.

Thanks anywaye for the reply!!

Crow greets you!

Comment

Doesn't sound like overclocking/MGATweak discussion. Move to Desktop Video.
        KJ Liew

Comment

Working...
        X