To Haig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Haig

This is something I am asking since a lot, but I've never had response. But well, I've ever requested it to other programmers and never to Matrox.

So, please, I need a not arguable response:
    I like sometimes play older games; those games usually are in D3D (as for Dreams to Reality, one of my favs), but they are not designed with future in mind.
    Most of those games doesn't allow for higher res. At that time, there was no idea of bilinear or trilinear filtering.
    Any new games, altough, ignore the full power of newer 3d cards. I play Fly!, and it allows me only a max of 1024*768. At this res I go well over 40 fps (this morning I reached 70 fps).
    And I'd like to force the game to use 1280*1024 or higher.

So, what I ask is if it is possible for Matrox programmers to insert in the new MGATweag a way to tweak game's graphical properties.

I already asked for this here on the fori, but all the responses I had were "You can enable 32 bit z buffer", "You can force trilinear filtering with the regtweak" and so on. But this is not what I would like to see. I'd like to force games even more.

Can this be done? If so, will the matroxies do it?

Well, I've got another question, but I prefer not to ask here on the forum (a new driver feature that a lot of people wold like...suspence...).

Tia, and apologize me for all those bla bla bla of me.

------------------
    Italian Guy, Bad English

D'ya want an Italian version?

Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

A simple no would be enough...

However, keep up the good work!!
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

The game must be recoded to do that. So it's out of Matrox's hands (and any other for that matter). Sorry.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X