• Show
Clear All

• Why delete my Message?!

Hi!
    I don't know who you are, idiot. Are
    you a employee of Matrox???
    Why is my message complaining the Matrox's
    customer service deleted???

Whew! Has to be a newbie. Check out the "Forum Survival Guide," near the top of the topics page. You'll probably find your answer there.

Comment

Besides, I didn't delete your (or any one elses message). Maybe you had finger trouble at your end.

Comment

I dunno Chris theres no telling some folk.
        Must have his finger stuck up his bottom.
        Civility cost nowt. Does it.

Martin

Comment

When I click on the profile of this Xin character, it shows that he has made one post. Well, there's one post of his at the start of this thread. If there was a second post of his that was supposedly deleted, shouldn't his profile still show two posts? (When I've deleted my own posts, it doesn't affect my total number posted.) I believe he's terribly confused. Doesn't sound like a candidate who could master NLE, I wouldn't think.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 30 January 2000).]

Comment

Funky! I thought it counted backwards when you deleted.

Well, I thought I saw that thread recently....

Comment

Ooooooeeeeee.... The mystery continues!

Comment

I really don't know what happened to my first
                message, I clicked submit, and it says ok.
                So let it be....

Comment

Hmmmm.. now let's see,

Number of total posts =3 according to Xin + percentage of alcohol consumned at the time let's give it a value of X the formula should go like dis..

X + 3 / 2 + X - 1 =2

Chaosers
                  Shlooky

Comment

I love it !!!

Keep it going boys - nice one.

(now did I just send this, or have I deleted it ??? Gowsh its all so confusin!)

Biker

------------------

Comment

Now guys, the forum's turned into a Bermuda Triangle or Twilight Zone plenty of times.

Let's not declare Xin incompetent just because of that...

Comment

Xin: sometimes the site has had problems, and posters find themselves posting stuff that doesn't show up. This has happened to me a few times, too, and I know how perplexing it can be. I can appreciate how upsetting it might be to have this happen on your first post here.

A lot of us on this forum (not everyone) have had more than our share of frustration with Matrox customer service issues from time to time, so don't feel that you are alone in that regard.

There is a lot of information here on this site that you can use to get through most problems that you might encounter with NLE, and there also is a pretty large contingent of Matrox users.

What, exactly, are you trying to get Matrox customer service to handle for you?

Comment

i think we scared him off

Comment

I have not expected that I get so much replies... Not even the bad ones...

I'm not online every day. But after reading
                            so much msgs, I want to say something.

For posting(not reading) to this forum I'm really new. I've just get this user account because I'm so disapointed with the Matrox Video Tools Driver story. But posting to a Internet forum is for me not a new thing,
                            so I can't understand such guys saying me
                            dranken or incompetent. Am I foolish enough
                            not to be able to click the "Submit" button
                            or see some fantasia "post successfully sended" acknowledges? If you say "yes", then I'll think the one who can't think logical
                            is you.

What jeff said is what I want to see. Yes,
                            that is perhaps really some failur in the posting procedure, who knows. When it is really so, then I just ignore it(no luck).

And now I want to write my old message again,
                            not so comfatable as email, you can't find it
                            in the "Sent Items" folder.

I have a Matrox Marvel G200 with TV AddOn Box, and also the ZoranDVD addon modul.

Under win9x I have really not much to complain. The TV works well by me, picture is the most perfect I 've ever seen! After some hard works(myselfs, not Matrox), I made my DVD AddOn works with my SCSI DVD and a SCSI CDRW also. The only prob I always have is the graphic buttons dissapear after you've played some video files or recodring videos(radom), and you must restart the prog or you get "memory out" message(I have 128MB RAM).

But for the working drivers under Win2000, I've waited for so long. I have a dual PII and also some USB devices. So win2000 is the only optimal choice for me. But the bad wanted Video Tools under Win2K never appears,
                            even not a Beta version. I wrote mails to
                            matrox tech supp. to ask that. They said they
                            have already some beta versions that work
                            with Win2K. They even said the DVD addOn will
                            also work under Win2k(I never expect the
                            sucking Zoran will uodate their DVD prog.)
                            But when I asked where I can get those
                            good stuffs(if they exist), they said it's
                            not allowed to give me the beta drivers.
                            Yes, I understand, they are employee, so they
                            obey the company's rule, but why exist this
                            funny rules making the custmor waiting long for updated drivers?
                            They said the final version will be accessable when Win2K is out. But now Win2k
                            is already out(to the manufacture at least), but I never heard any exciting news about the Matrox drivers?!
                            I've read one message here said the Tech guys
                            working hard on the new driver, really??? I
                            don't believe that, I think they are busy
                            with sharing their money for newly sold
                            products...

What I really want to say is, Matrox is really not so good as I imagined, I
                            mean mainly the custmor service, which
                            is very important in today's market.

P.S.:Yes, this message should better be
                            posted to the Soap folder...

Comment

Xin, the reason why a few of us gave you a bad time was because you jumped all over Chris (This_Idiot) in regards to the "deletion" of your first post. It's one thing to complain about possible problems with the forum, but it's quite another to accuse someone of doing something when you have nothing to base it on. Chris spends a lot of his time (and money) running this forum. You'd probably get a little more co-operation around here if you treated Chris with a little more respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X