G400Max Overclocking with MGA Tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400Max Overclocking with MGA Tweak

I'v been trying to overclock my G400Max tongith without much luck i can simply turn the System PLL Clock up and that work but if what i read in the readme is correct it's only good for 310.5Mhz wich isn't very much. i tried manualy setting the Duty Cycle and played with diffrent Clock divider but anything i do i get a grabled screen needing a restart. I'd like to clock the memory up a bit(5-10Mhz maybe) and turn the core up as fare as i can(160-170ish). cooling isn't a big issue as i have made up some ductwork to cool the top and bottom of the card with two 4" Sunson fans.
    So any help anybody can give me with how to work this program would be great.

------------------
    Did WHAT! WHEN! no you gotta have the wrong guy!
    K7-500 @ 533, Asus K7M Rev. 1.04, 128MB PC-100, G400Max @ (168/210), Diamond MX300, Promise FastTrak, Aopen ITU/2, Quntum KA+ 9.1, Quantum CX6.4, Quntum CX6.4, Acer 40X, Acer CD-RW, Aopen HX-08/425W Turbo-cool PS, 3 4" Sunson case fans

The MGA Tools forum is there for MGA Tweak questions...that's where this thread is now located....
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

How did you make your cooling system?
      You say it's 2 fans but how did you hold them on the card and how does it touch it since putting them right on will shortcut the circuitry of the card (on the back side)?

Comment

Try different ratios... 2, 2.5, 2 is what I normally have mine set to with a PLL CLK of 455.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X