MGA Tweak Settings Saving ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGA Tweak Settings Saving ?

MGATweak looses the settings every time when i boot my machine, and i have checked the SAVE Settings box ?

The saving procedure is explained in the pdf file that comes with the MGA tweak utility.

in order for the settings to be saved you have to:

1) Check the save box
    2) Click start(on your taskbar, go to Settings/taskbar & start Menu.
    3) Click "Start Menu Programs"
    4) Click "Add"
    5) Use "browse" to enter the location of your "MGATweak.exe" (then click next)
    6) dbl. click "start menu"
    7) Enter "MGATweak" (or what ever name you like)
    8) Click Finish.
    9) NOw, Right-click the start button, and "open" the start Menu. Right-click the MGATweak and click "properties". Under "shortcut", choose "minimized" in the "RUN" box.

And the rest is history.... If you get some working sgram settings going (meaning that they'll increase your Framerate, please let me know).

------------------
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -"The Guide"by D. Adams)
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -"The Guide"by D. Adams)

Comment

mental, you forgot "start up"?

------------------
      abit kt7-raid athlon 1ghz quantum 20.4gb - 7200 + wd 200bb - 7200 rpm UDMA100-
      g400 max-
      256MB pc133 sdram - sblive value 3.0 - 4 Boston Acoustics A40's - 3com 3c905b-tx - cable access - winME
      dx7.?- V3 steering wheel/pedals - MS sidewinder PRO
      Kensiko (Netpointe) scrolling mouse

Comment

Working...
      X