What optimisation tools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What optimisation tools?

What's this forum referring to? O'clk utils, reg. hacks? Anybody?

Robbo

Hi Robbo,

this one's dedicated for MillClk, MystClk and the forthcoming G200Clk.

So it's mainly for overclocking with the above mentioned utils ...

------------------
    Cheers,
    Maggi

Asus P2B-S - Celeron 500A (!) - Mystique G200 @ 162MHz PowerStrip - 8MB SDRAM

Comment

Thanks Maggi,

I haven't really dug into overclocking my G200 yet. At least not other than PowerStrip: got my Mill. G200 to 140 MHz without stability problems. But I'm quite satisfied now (apart from not being able to run lots of OpenGL programs..... ) Thanks again!

Robbo

Comment

you can clock an 89 mhz G200 to 143!?!

perhaps i can't go quite that fast as I have a Mill SD, but that is impressive.
        K6-III 400 @ 5x100, FIC VA-503+ rev 1.1a, Mill G200 16 meg SDRAM, 3 rowdy children, 5 hrs of sleep last night.

Comment

you can clock an 89 mhz G200 to 143!?!

perhaps i can't go quite that fast as I have a Mill SD, but that is impressive.
          K6-III 400 @ 5x100, FIC VA-503+ rev 1.1a, Mill G200 16 meg SDRAM, 3 rowdy children, 5 hrs of sleep last night.

Comment

Hi Art !

You are mixing two different clocks ...

the 89MHz you are refering to are the mystclk readout, which do not show proper values.

My 162 MHz PowerStrip show the actual memory clock frequency and that one equals to ~129MHz mystclk ... 89MHz mystclk=112.5MHz MClk.

------------------
            Cheers,
            Maggi

Comment

hmm, perhaps I'm missing something, but where can i get powerstrip from?

Comment

www.entechtaiwan.com

------------------
                Cheers,
                Maggi

Comment

Cheers 'god of the forums'. I downloaded it yesterday, but I can't see any way of 'optomising'(sp) my G200??? any hints?

------------------
                  Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;-), _Linus_Torvalds_

Comment

Hi madman !

You right-click on the info icon ...

a slider will appear for letting you set the MemClk ...

------------------
                    Cheerio,
                    Maggi

Asus P2B-S - Celeron 500A - Mystique G200 @ 162MHz PowerStrip - 8MB SDRAM

Comment

Working...
                    X