Scary stuff in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary stuff in here.

To find out more about creating your own digihead check out this link.

http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/m...0/digimask.cfm

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 28 June 2001).]
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

I spent a solid two hours this afternoon f***ing with Joel's virtual head! hehe
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

wow! that is scary! hehe...

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Me Too!!!!!

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Time for that Belamy Brothers song...

goes something like this:

Heee's an old hippie and he don't know what to do....

Rags

Comment

LOL.......

I had to use one of their "wigs" because they could not map my long hair properly.
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Looks like Paul is wigging out!
              chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

I always thought you guys were younger...
                FT.

Comment

how about everyone who has a g550 for beta testing posts their 3d face??

Comment

I do have more hair, especially on the sides. Not all of us have got them done yet. Anybody can get it done, just follow the link in my first post, but only those with the G550 will be able to use it fully. If any of y'all do go and do this be sure to put my e-mail address in when it ask for the e-mail of who referred you.

Joel

BTW You can find my e-mail address at the top of the soap box forum thread list page.
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Joel, after my email this morning I don't think we'll be needing outside help with their credit system
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Of course they look better than the samples on the Matrox website.... MURCer's know how to do things better

As far as the teeth go when the head is talking...Looks strange, Also the eyes blink.. it scared my wife....LOL

You do not need a G550 to do this. Just take two pictures of your head. One front and one side shot make them ~550 x 450 in size.

Then get the Digimask launch Pad program and the Viewer
                        http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/m...0/digimask.cfm

There is a 10 step process to submit your pictures. It takes about 5-10 minutes to get the Digimask head file emailed back.

If you use their Viewer you can move your head around and see it talk.

Paul

Comment

I can't be bothered downloading it , how much of an improvement is it from the original Digimask program?

[Edit]

Downloaded the updated viewer, which is compaitable with previous .dmk models btw. I notice it is a OpenGL render( I think). Does this work with mulitmonitors?

Also, as I am fair skinned the models work fine for me, as they cast the shadows on my fface easily, but wont dark skinned people have a problem with this?

[This message has been edited by bacon (edited 28 June 2001).]

Comment

how do those things look when they move the lips, from what i see here, they certainly look better than the one matrox is using as an example

Comment

Ack!

I don't seem to get in here to MHW enough anymore. Now I see why..

Who said headcasting would be a bore? LOL

------------------
                              Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Working...
                              X