WIn95C and Marvel G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIn95C and Marvel G400

I was going to put together a Win95 Machine with my Marvel G400 to run my old games. Besides multimonitor, does anyone know if there are any features tthat will not work in 95C?

Out of curiosity, why 95c?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I've had trouble with Warcraft II on 98 with stability issues.

95 (4.00.950), and 95a do not have fat32. I could go with either B or C. I never had trouble with Warcraft II and Windows 95 of any version. Plus, you can still get C really cheap if you look for it.

Comment

I don't think Win95 ever fully supported AGP, so you might run into problems with that.

Comment

LS, Win95c had AGP support as did 95b with the USB update
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Well, I know that the USB patch added AGP support, but I remember reading that AGP under Win95 was problematic.

Comment

95 a and below had a memory range conflict as I remember.

I had my Marvel g200 on 95b at one point. In any case I won't be pushing it with any game that would try to use any advanced agp functionality. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
              X