Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my card broken/overheated?

Hello...

I have a G400 MAX DH and recently I've begun experiencing some wierd pinkish saturation occuring, it like fades in and out now and then all random, everything turns into a shade of pink and I was wondering if it could be my monitor maybe?

Fade, or more of a flicker? If it flickered in and out, I'd suspect a loose wire/pin in your monitor cable or connector. It still may be that. Jiggle the cords and watch the results.
    Otherwise it's probably a gun in the monitor, and I don't know about price/possibility of it being repairable.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I have to agree with Wombat on this cept, possible not the CRT, but the drive electronics in the monitor.

Check for poor connection first (and if card is in the slot properly).
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

And maybe test with another monitor/test your monitor on a friend's system

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
        X