G400 DualHead Win2k functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 DualHead Win2k functionality

Using the G400 DH in WinNT4 there were a number of settings which allowed you to prevent windows spanning 2 monitors, only enabling a single monitor prior to login and forcing fullscreen to mean only a single monitor.

I've now upgraded to Win2K and can't find these options in the display properties. My dialogs now annoyingly span the monitors etc.

Is there a way to use the old NT settings, are they in the drivers and I just haven't found them ?

TIA
    Martin
    Warning: Sigs may seriously damage your health...

Hi MartinS

Right click the Matrox display-icon in the taskbar. You will find it there. I'm currently at work and don't have a Matrox card in it (actually it's an onboard Intel 810 solution and doesn't even have an AGP slot yuck )

If you still have problems finding it, I'll reply as soon as I'm home. But I guess other MURC'ers will have replied by then

Good luck,

------------------
    Peter Aragon
    Matrox G450 DDR 16MB, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 400, Asus CUSL2-C, Pentium III 1GHz + Golden Orb, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 40 40GB, 256MB, SBLive Platinum 5.1, Hauppauge TV-card, Plextor 12/10/32A burner, Pioneer 16x DVD, 3COM 905C Networkcard.
    Peter Aragon
    Matrox Parhelia 128 Retail, Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 454, Asus P4C800 Deluxe, Pentium IV 2.8 GHz 800 MHz FSB, Maxtor 120GB S-ATA, 512MB Mem, SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, Gigaworks S750 speakers, AOpen DVD-R, Pioneer 16x DVD-106, 3COM 905C Networkcard.

Comment

Working...
    X